Post Pics of Your Room Vol. 2

nah i live in an apartment, but its a college styled apartment so i got mad locks on my door lol

and yeah i play golf but im on the school team right now im a 3 handicap but i barely play

(6z and mike) yeah yall really need to come up here
t e a m s o l e m e n t a l i t y​

^^ damn does every university have a spot called the village?
TEAM
UNCIRCUMSIZED
The.Original.Fullzip.Hoodie.
TEAM LIL WAYNE IS STRAIGHT UP TRASH​

My dorm sucks :lol:
laugh.gif

Only thing I like about it is the computer/ps3/tv setup

ESPN HD in the dorm :pimp:
pimp.gif
5z5t21k.jpg

TV/DVR/HD/PS3/Computer setup. Basically I never have to leave my computer chair :lol:
laugh.gif
6fahvn5.jpg
5zc095y.jpg
6gv1g6o.jpg

Notice how my laundry basket is already full :lol:
laugh.gif
68lgcq9.jpg
4z1yzpt.jpg

I'm gonna get posters up on my wall eventually, I'll re-take pics when that time comes...
Vikings | Sabres | Timberwolves | Bills​
Taylor-Jackson-Peterson-Williams-Hutchinson | Miller-Vanek-Campbell-Connolly-Roy | Jefferson-Foye-McCants-Brewer-Smith | Evans-Losman-Lynch-Moorman-Whitner​

heres my room,not much,im only 14
my bed, i never make it,clothes i wore to school!
6gjvvnq.jpg

computer, had some mac and cheese!
4lifg94.jpg

my desk/fitted holder(i dont wear hats ne more)moms sewing machine
63hphrr.jpg

my dresser,basketball and flag football trophies and jerseies
66j9vz4.jpg

my posters,im trying hard but to lazy to put it together lol
6bbe51w.jpg

my shoe boxes orange ones are all dunks, only 8 boxes, i have 10 but only 7 are in good condition,1 sb(spainsh mosses,3 jordans(all deceased lol)1 lebron 3s,1 convere slip ons
4qqz3v7.jpg

thanks for looking!

Well...THAT is the worst room I have ever seen.
.:: I CAN ONLY IMAGINE - AND MY IMAGINATION IS AMAZING ::.
JUSTIN TAYLOR IS THE TRUTH​

Damn that's pretty good that they let you have HD, for our dorms we had to use whatever cable service the school had.
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

Quote:
Damn that's pretty good that they let you have HD, for our dorms we had to use whatever cable service the school had.

Well we called our cable service provider (time warner) and were able to upgrade to HD for free.

They also gave us 3 months free DVR...all we have to pay is 5 bucks a month for ESPNHD/ESPN2HD/HDNET, which is well worth it just for Monday Night Football and College Saturdays.

All me and my roomate did was pick up the cable box and we were all set.
Vikings | Sabres | Timberwolves | Bills​
Taylor-Jackson-Peterson-Williams-Hutchinson | Miller-Vanek-Campbell-Connolly-Roy | Jefferson-Foye-McCants-Brewer-Smith | Evans-Losman-Lynch-Moorman-Whitner​

You made your room look really good considering that you have little space.
TEAM SYRACUSE ORANGE​
O7-08 Big East Champs​
C Devin Brennan-McBride | G Eric Devendorf | G Johnny Flynn | F Donte Greene | G/F Paul Harris | C Rick Jackson | G Antonio Jardine | F Kristof Ongenaet | C Arinze Onuaku | G Andy Rautins | C Sean Williams | G Josh Wright​

^ thanks the only good part about a small room is you can't really mess it up lol.
can i kick it ?
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS

i love the radio raheem poster...classic ! nice rooms ladies and afellas
Just KICKIN' t Like DragonFly Jones

door

my bed is up there

my balcony

my view of yorba linda and pool

couch/sofa bed

NT.
Team Philippines
In Pacquiao We Trust
teamdecepticon
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

nice Exile skimmer ^
TEAM RAVENS​
Lewis - Scott - Stills - Suggs - Reed - Landry - McAlister - Rolle - Pryce - Ngata - Johnson​
McNair - McGahee - Green - Mason - Clayton - Heap - Ogden - Brown - Flynn - Vincent - Terry - Sams - Stover​

sweet place dyzzle...how much does a place like that cost?

TEAM RAPTORS
We Bring Out The Salami and Cheese
TEAM BOILERMAKERS
All Hail the Old Gold and Black

Back
Top Bottom