4mj5f06.jpg

4mrf0gg.jpg

4lo9imd.jpg

4l5czmg.jpg

343kzef.jpg

4puz5nr.jpg

4misye0.jpg

6hig22v.jpg
Having a small room sucks, I need to finish school asap.
ATLANTA FALCONS
Abraham - Anderson - Babineaux - Boley - Brooking - Crocker - Crumpler - Dunn
Hall - Harrington - Horn - Jackson Jenkins - Milloy - Mughelli - Norwood - Sanders - Williams - White

man, today i started to paint my room and it came out alot diffrent than how i pictured it.
i wanted that light olive green look, but it came out to a bright nickelodeon slime green. |I
tired.gif
RAIDERNATION
TEAMWARRIORS
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY

does anyone know how to stick styrofoam onto the wall because i rasterbated an image and stuck it on styrofoam but regular tape doesnt stick to styrofoam. any ideas?
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

Quote:
YO Pat is that an apartment you live in?

I don't know if you're talking to me, but yeah it's an apartment.

Quote:
does anyone know how to stick styrofoam onto the wall because i rasterbated an image and stuck it on styrofoam but regular tape doesnt stick to styrofoam. any ideas?

That silly putty type sticky stuff works for me.

Quote:
p mac one....what size is that samsung? dope room btw
SIZE 12 HEAT
TEAM DODGERS // TEAMCLIPPERS

my room, vol. senior still in the dorms:

desk, comp, m-planner!, tv, and my special box of notecards and thank-yous

my bay window (best part of my room!)

beat-up razor, wallet, burberry weekend, issey miyake pour femme, frame that needs a photo, tigger, and my old navy piggy bank

microwave, almonds, coffee cup, pepperidge farm geneva and chessmen, rosie the riveter mug

close-up of the desk (i really need to print some photos!)

i love these speakers

putting app. state and oregon behind me . . .

wdywt/latest pick-up

hail to the victors, baby.
myspace last.fm flickr

Man I used to have tons of posters on my wall but once it got repainted I haven't put any up, ima start soon though. Anyways, heres some pics of my room, kinda small though.

TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​

TEAMNEWYORKMETS​

Quote:
raburns04

i take it thats at U of M since you have the student tickets. pretty nice, and that bay window is awesome. i dont think the dorm i had at EMU was that big and i had to share it.
By the way, Im a GIRL, but does it really matter?

"Boy would you boss up and get this money"

^ yep, yep, u of m. you're at eastern? i'd wish your school luck on 10-6, but you might not need it ;-) nice to see i'm not the only one who doesn't wear heels to class!

thestephzone: nice 'all in the family' dvd and john starks autobio!
hail to the victors, baby.
myspace last.fm flickr

ill be at the game, my sorority sisters are gonna get tickets through eastern and get together to tailgate and watch the eagles get creamed! we were at the last couple but only tailgating, we were gonna get tickets for oregon and im so glad now we didnt waste the money. for the notre dame game we were too drunk by the time the game started to bother but some guy a couple cars down had a big flat screen in the back of his yukon so we joined their party, lol.

oh yea back to topic, yea im at EMU, i lived there 2003-2004 year and those dorms were so bad. in december we had the windows open with fans sucking in cold air and it was still so hot in there. living on campus is a blast but not in the dorms, since then ive been right off campus.

and theres no way i can wear heels to class, i shattered my ankle almost 3 years ago and cant wear heels anymore so i got rid of all the ones i own and switched to sneakers, and found my true love, lol. i wear sneakers almost everywhere, its fine with me but sometimes dudes give me funny looks but then i just realize its becuase my shoes are better than theirs, lol
By the way, Im a GIRL, but does it really matter?

"Boy would you boss up and get this money"

Just put this up in my room..
first time trying it
rasterbatorit9.jpg
TeamAMFamLooking to buy:
Nike Maharishi Terminator Sz 10.5-11

^^I just printed it and taped it up..I wanted to do poster board but really didnt feel like doin all the work lol
-tCAP*

TeamAMFam
Looking to buy:
Nike Maharishi Terminator Sz 10.5-11

My sneaker/computer room in my house. i just moved in so its not complete yet
6bt25uu.jpg
Now ever since i can remember i been poppin my collar, poppin poppin my collar............

That's a lot of Bathing Apes, NikeID's and you got the DMP and the BMP's! :wow:
eek.gif
n675320624_318874_9459.jpg
n675320624_318875_9776.jpg
n675320624_318876_65.jpg
n675320624_318878_660.jpg
n675320624_318879_959.jpg
n675320624_318880_1259.jpg
n675320624_318881_1563.jpg
n675320624_318882_1876.jpg
n675320624_318877_362.jpg
TEAM PICS