Post Pics of Your Room Vol. 2

f56154ee638ce4179344d2d83452c9850f909d1.jpg
9ae2553ece6c589fe581bc13758cb85b2bb7332.jpg
a92253ce256f2879e26146fda040c239a0926e8.jpg
3dd15bec6583e011ea5d683198a06f9edb2522e.jpg

Keep the posting coming dude, Man i love this one its great LOL It give you so many ideas but the problem is that i just cant keep my room clean cause of mylittle brother that sucker makes a mess

I wish I could keep my room clean as well. If and when I do clean my room its back to normal a few days later
frown.gif

Im in the process of going through everything in my room. Im stripping it down to its bare and tossing most of my crap out of my room. Then Im gonna take apicture of what it looks like then. Once christmas roles around my parents are gonna drop me some cash to get paint and a few other things to spruce my roomup. Once Im done i for sure will have to drop some pictures into this thread. I love this thread and im taking some ideas from others.

Home away from home::University of Washington Seattle Dorm Room. haha.

^^Ceiling, what i wakeup to every morning
smile.gif

View from the window-University Village.

laugh.gif
I have a CTA map in my room too

Except that I got it off of someone (I don't even live in Chicago) :
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

to the guy in the dorm room at UW is it hard sharing such a small space? I have alot of stuff and i can't seem to get rid of any of it heh, so i knowi'd have a hard time. Nice room btw
When i went to visit a friend we were walking down the halls and girls had their doors open doin random stuff, it was pretty entertaining. Made me wish i hadgone there instead of a tech school. Now i'd be too old to live in dorms

I have a CTA map in my room too

Except that I got it off of someone (I don't even live in Chicago)
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
I have a new york subway map in my room... it just looks really crazy

Just moved into a new place...still not done yet w/ getting everything set up...but almost there.

It's a 2bedroom w/ a big basement...haven't taken a bunch of pics yet and the basement is still under construction. Foosball table on the way...
laugh.gif

Outside:
n11500234_33992712_1803.jpg

Living room:
n11500234_34149501_2081.jpg

Breakfast table next to living room (still need to raster something along the wall):
n11500234_34073619_4203.jpg

TV set-up...swivel is money:
n11500234_34149502_3410.jpg

2nd room desk i never use:
n11500234_34073728_6889.jpg

2nd room futon:
n11500234_34073616_1793.jpg

my bedroom:
n11500234_34149513_2841.jpg

bedroom clothes set-up:
n11500234_34149505_5983.jpg

Any suggestions for something to put up in the living room?

^ I already have a Fun Police poster actually
pimp.gif
....and I have a different KG poster in the 2nd room...I have all sports themed stuff in the 2nd room and inthe basement...but want something else for the living room

b1lly hoyle, were did you get those little shoe displays for your guest office

those are pretty fresh.....

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

bedroom clothes set-up:

what kind of shelves are these and where'd you get them from? thanks.

Originally Posted by mikes and nikes

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

bedroom clothes set-up:

what kind of shelves are these and where'd you get them from? thanks.

Yea, details on the name of that ikea piece holding your shirts/shoes??

Damn B1LLy. Sick spot.

I'd say put some sick image up in the living room. I know you don't want something sports, but Ali over Liston in black/white would be money, or maybethe black panther Olympic photo (but maybe I like it because I'm black
laugh.gif
)

Also, you know damn well that second room is like a damn stockroom. Pics
nerd.gif

hollywoodjose,
Personally, its been a pretty good experience with the dorms, i found out at the beginning of the year that my roomate was homosexual and that kinda tripped myout for a minute, but I thought i'd give it a shot, and luckily, its fine (no!+++!), he's just a nice guy, and he keeps the room crazy clean all thetime which is good cause i like my room clean all the time too, and the best part is, he's NOT here like 90% of the time so i just get the room to myself,recently, he hasn't even been sleeping here, so its all good. N yeh, its real friendly around here, usually all the doors are open and you see everyonefrom the hall chillin with each other. like 95% of the hunnies are in the sororities tho haha.

Nick i see you......Is that stuff all yours?!?...
eek.gif

Honestly, F all the stuff, how much rent you paying?!?....
roll.gif

PO

Yeah...the whole place is basically Ikea...except the tv Stand which I actually got at Wal-Mart for $170...and the 2nd room desk...which was like $40 from WalMart and included the night stand next to my bed that i keep watches/clock/book on.

As for the shelf I have my tees & mags on...I forget the name of it but it's easy to find in the shelving section @ Ikea. Comes in black-brown (mine),silver, or white I think.

It is pretty much a stockroom in the 2nd room...and then I have 2 hallway closets filled, a bunch in my room closet...and anything that I've hooped toomuch in or dont wear too often is downstairs.

PO - yeah....everything is mine.

Thanks for the compliments fellas.

Back
Top Bottom