Post Pics of Your Room Vol. 2

Originally Posted by ibleedorange342313

7c2357e4e29d8aca152e80c3c7ed413696a2b50.pjpg
b75356e4ebf08dcb1c768e7fc241544f31f69cf.pjpg
781151e4831388c561e47c18cd2fb7cc38698e8.pjpg
64415fec8c188fc9036d5681a0d2f3bcc0baafb.pjpg

Re did my shoe setup in my room.
pimp.gif
Info on the shoe locker please.. Thanks!

Just a couple random shots. I was bored on my last day of spring break before I head back to Nebraska for the last two months of school.

Shoes

Laces

Closet

Shoe case holding shoes I had for sale

Anybody else hate when parents turn your bedroom into the "storage" room while you're off at school? Just a bunch of junk in my book...Anyways.

Used to look like this.

But now it looks like this.

First thing I do come May is make sure this crap is out of my room and I get a bed. LOL

Shoe Rack for everyday kicks...hoping to change these someday
309929449.jpg

Closet, must be color cordinated
309929453.jpg

Books, Mags, some NEs
309929446.jpg

A.Okay Official Poster
309929457.jpg

Custom Lab and some of my art
309929456.jpg

Screen Lab and some more of my art
309929455.jpg

C2

Nice rooms everybody!! Once I clean up mine and get everything organized I'll post some pictures up.

Very sick room C2. I need a desk like this to work on my customs, i just use my carpet.
ohwell.gif
The pic below gives me some ideas.
309929456.jpg

Originally Posted by C2HUI

A.Okay Official Poster
309929457.jpg

I was there for that...I remember you got down on a pair of sneakers in like 10 minutes, you do a good job for real. Low key though, A. Okay has thenicest set up out of the stores in the Chi

Cris and C2HUI,those are some of the freshest setups I've ever seen!I'm trying to do something similar but I'm not even close to success.

Originally Posted by C2HUI

Shoe Rack for everyday kicks...hoping to change these someday
309929449.jpg

Closet, must be color cordinated
309929453.jpg
Damn C2, nice setup. Your to neat, you do house calls? You would pass out if you saw my "organizational" skills lol.

Nice TR jeans you have stashed down there. Good to see people rock quality jeans with quality sneakers. I have about 30 pair of TR jeans folded in a pile ofclothes in a storage room. Everyday I sneak in there grab a random setup of top/bottom and bolt. I cant seem to ever organize my stuff. Almost 10k in jeans inthere alone and $0 spent on a single hanger
laugh.gif

heres my dorm room...i hate not being able to have all my sneakers with me
sorry for the +*%#@% pics

Yo,

Thanks for the props on the artwork everyone...I try to expand my artwork past custom sneakers.

Dunks R Nice - Id def reccommend getting a nice setup if you ever plan to pursue customizing as a business. It can make a huge difference. I got the desk andchair from Office Depot I believe. Together they rann about $400, but it was money well spent. I've decked out my room to be the perfect environment forcustomizing, I dont know what I will do next year in the dorms...

XkrispyEli - Check out my site to see some of my work.

PeteRock - Thanks bro, trying to get ahold of this whole screenprinting thing, slowly learning with time...just built that press a week ago, made a bigdifference for printing shirts.

Meth 68 - Yea man, organization is everything to me! I cant do anything if my room isnt clean! The true religions are nice, I only got two pairs though, but Iactually rock some selvedge Morrisons from Gap the most. Save some dough for some hangers boy!

Peace,

C2

Stillmaticshay - Unfortunately thats all the artwork of mine I have on hand, the other stuff was sold. I could pull up pics of one of my favorite sets I didawhile ago...

KGdakid21 - Word! Ha, I was told I had four hours to do a pair so there was no time to mess around. I love A.Okays setup, unfortunately I havent had anysuccess selling kicks there.

Now I wish I could do that. I get mine organized that well every month and by the end of the week it looks like a battlefield.

Nice Rooms guys and gals...

Hey C2HUI - Is that a Buffalo Sabres shirt that you are making?? Are you in Buffalo or just a fan... I need to get into that screenprinting stuff, I have somany Ideas, just dont know where to start with the screenprinting...

Once you have already uploaded pictures on tinypic, is there a way to make them smaller? Sorry, I have my pics taken already though, i just posted one andit was huge.

Back
Top Bottom