Post Pics of Your Room Vol. 2

Thanks everyone!

TheNameIsDale... you're an architecture student, right? I think I remember someone asking me about my drafting board in a post last year and was thinkingthat was you. Also, looks like an architectural model on your shelf there. You can see one of my old ones on the table next to my bed, lol.

Originally Posted by TimCity2000

My house was built in 1927. I'd kill for ONE closet half that size ANYWHERE in my house. Oooooffff. I had to remove the doors on mine because my normal hangers were too wide.
mad.gif
man, i hear ya! mine was built in 1930. by the way, got a pic of your house?

Semi off topic, but here you go.

theHudsonHouse.jpg

This was the day the PNS was signed. Since then, my sneaker collection has grown and the grass has gotten less green. Sneaker thumb is
smile.gif
, green thumb is
grin.gif

TheNameIsDale... you're an architecture student, right? I think I remember someone asking me about my drafting board in a post last year and was thinking that was you. Also, looks like an architectural model on your shelf there. You can see one of my old ones on the table next to my bed, lol.
Yea that was me, I can see a mayline from a mile away hahaha. But yea, I was in architecture school but I switched majors to electricalengineering and didnt like that. Now im back in the college of art & design studying graphic desing.

that is a model on my shelf, i had to make a train station to be located in downtown chicago

hows your edge... nice house! i was guessing by it that you lived in the northeast (your profile confirmed my suspicions). your house has sort of a colonial /georgian revival style going on ... with some exterior modifications over the years. i'm not sure why i'm telling you all this....

thenameisdale... sorry to hear you're not in architecture school anymore, but sounds like you're in a related field. and at least you decided to changenow rather than wait until you graduated to discover that this wasn't what you wanted to do after all. good luck in school!

hkfeet... those are just some watercolors i painted in school. nothing worth photographing. but if i get around to it, i'll take some quick pics.

I Hate living in the dorms.
Anyways here's my dorm

When you walkin in. My side

Closet........A couple kicks.......top shelf

Bottom half

Originally Posted by hows your edge

Originally Posted by TimCity2000

My house was built in 1927. I'd kill for ONE closet half that size ANYWHERE in my house. Oooooffff. I had to remove the doors on mine because my normal hangers were too wide.
mad.gif
man, i hear ya! mine was built in 1930. by the way, got a pic of your house?

Mine's 1926.....only picture I could find on my work computer -

16biqfa.jpg

We totally feel the squeze on the closet space issue. There was an extention added on the back of the house about 20 years ago....which left one of theupstairs bedrooms w/o a closet. I've gone over it about 300 times in my head and I still haven't worked throught the design issues of putting a closetin that room yet.

My biggest hurdle has been plaster work....I'm in middle america, in a town around 100,000 people and there's like 3 plaster guys. It's nutts. I'm sure they're a dime a dozen out in the Boston area. I just can't perfect plaster work.....but, I'm damn good with some joint compound!

I have a room in that house....but I don't have any picture. Sorry I wasn't trying to totally derail this thing. Wait, I found a picture of myfavorite room in the house! -

348615k.jpg

Hey Tim, nice looking house. Its about time you shared.
tongue.gif
Although I like the colors, not what I imagined it would look like. I figured you'd have somestained wood (or was that already painted over). Maybe when Vol 3 comes I'll share my place (looks like a bomb exploded in here).

Originally Posted by lafayquinn

Hey Tim, nice looking house. Its about time you shared.
tongue.gif
Although I like the colors, not what I imagined it would look like. I figured you'd have some stained wood (or was that already painted over). Maybe when Vol 3 comes I'll share my place (looks like a bomb exploded in here).

thanks ryan. you're right, those colors were like that when i got the house. i like them as well, but definitely not the dark stained wood you mightexpect on a traditional craftsman-style house.

^ gotta say im really feelin that closet setup and those display cases. I still gotta get some of those

M!ke

MoNeyLiCiouS i give u props ......... nice setup ,........ Im go do somethin like that to muh room

My condo and my room. Try to keep it simple. I probably got about another 20 pairs in the storage as well. I need more room!

DSC_0172.jpg

DSC_0173.jpg

DSC_0174.jpg

DSC_0175.jpg

DSC_0176.jpg

DSC_0177.jpg

DSC_0178.jpg

DSC_0179.jpg

DSC_0180.jpg

Back
Top Bottom