Post Pics of Your Room Vol. 2

Here's mine. It's type hypebeasty 
grin.gif

laugh.gif
 1/2 of my collection (mostly the Signatures (LeBrons / Pennys / Barks / Jordans) and other Retros, AF1s and Runners are at my other house

2qd0tag.jpg

TV/Comp Set-up

20rusye.jpg

Stuff For Sale

25fncqv.jpg

1zbqnvs.jpg

4lpvn5.jpg

Beaters / Runners / Trainers

dxd5iu.jpg

Pants / Shorts + Vans

4qopqq.jpg

2rgkm6g.jpg

Shirts / Outerwear

2inkg9.jpg

Top Shelf

2wnql8z.jpg

Top Shelf II (Custom labels on several shoes that didn't have their OG box)

bfkfmf.jpg

23h0eab.jpg

Desk

30vkv1w.jpg

2lbm835.jpg

Excuse the gloves

Nice room ^ What size is your tv? I have a 32" and I'm thinking of mounting it but I'm afraid it might look too small

Originally Posted by Realest

how did u get those pennys up like that? did u put nails under the shoe?

it looks like theres a nail thru the shoe lace  if you l;ook close in the pic you can see the lace going up the jersey

Originally Posted by urbano wears nikes

Nice room ^ What size is your tv? I have a 32" and I'm thinking of mounting it but I'm afraid it might look too small
Whoops I missed this... I have a 32'' as well. It depends on its placement and its surroundings, imo.

I just moved to a new house this past winter these pics are pretty crappy because its raining but I felt like putting them up anyway

Heres my room its still really empty I'm waiting on some things to get framed and also a couch, I love looking through this thread for ideas tho I cant wait to get some stuff in here

Walking in..

some of the closet couldn't really take good pics of it..

Bed.

Desk

Shoes

I'm mad at dudes crib... Just moved back into the parents house after graduation and I wish it was like my dude above... HAHA

Originally Posted by daprescription

Nice house
pimp.gif
. Need to move out of CA, so I can get a house like that
laugh.gif
frown.gif
laugh.gif
word...a house like that in CA will run a cool 1 mill+ even in fresno,ca.  btw xlebroniv23, out of curiosity how much did you pay for that home if you don't mind me asking.

Thanks everybody for the comments its so nice to finally be in, it took almost 6 years from actually buying the old house tearing it down and building this one.

BgL2687 PMing you

Originally Posted by buginout1993

Originally Posted by Realest

how did u get those pennys up like that? did u put nails under the shoe?

it looks like theres a nail thru the shoe lace  if you l;ook close in the pic you can see the lace going up the jersey
thnx

crappy blackberry pics.

tv/ps3/dvds/BD
picture.php

tv's only a 27 in, but its straight for a bed room

EDIT
im not a nascarr fan, the blinds on that window suck and the glare of the sun is brutal. for now im rollin with the nascar blanket.

bed/closet/some shoes/my funky monkey
smile.gif

picture.php

Back
Top Bottom