Originally Posted by imthekang

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
IrieSupreme wrote:

Originally Posted by xlebroniv23

I just moved to a new house this past winter these pics are pretty crappy because its raining but I felt like putting them up anyway

eek.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif

dope....what state is that?....
Ohio representin'...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

That's the master bedroom? Pics of the bathroom and rest of your house?

I used to live in a 7000+ square feet house in Ohio, I'm talking actual living space throughout the house equaled 7000+ square ft., not the property itself, and the house was about $800k. Looking at houses in socal around the 1.2 mill range I see houses with only 2800 or maybe 3700 square ft.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Originally Posted by CanIFly34

Originally Posted by UbUiBeMe

Originally Posted by imthekang

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
IrieSupreme wrote:

I just moved to a new house this past winter these pics are pretty crappy because its raining but I felt like putting them up anyway

eek.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif

dope....what state is that?....
Ohio representin'...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

That's the master bedroom? Pics of the bathroom and rest of your house?

I used to live in a 7000+ square feet house in Ohio, I'm talking actual living space throughout the house equaled 7000+ square ft., not the property itself, and the house was about $800k. Looking at houses in socal around the 1.2 mill range I see houses with only 2800 or maybe 3700 square ft.
smh.gif

No ha thats my bedroom I'm in HS.The house is like 78hundred sq ft. We bought the land (6 acres) with a house on it, tore that house down and then built this one. Ill go through and take some pics later.

Originally Posted by BgL2687

Originally Posted by daprescription

Nice house
pimp.gif
. Need to move out of CA, so I can get a house like that
laugh.gif
frown.gif
laugh.gif
word...a house like that in CA will run a cool 1 mill+ even in fresno,ca.  btw xlebroniv23, out of curiosity how much did you pay for that home if you don't mind me asking.

C'mon man, that's obviously not his house, it's mom and dad's.  In a house like that the master room would be about 10X's that size, it's a kids room.  Still dope though and I'd live with my parents too if that was their house! And I am 31 and married
happy.gif

Heres my room its still really empty I'm waiting on some things to get framed and also a couch, I love looking through this thread for ideas tho I cant wait to get some stuff in here

Walking in..

some of the closet couldn't really take good pics of it..

Bed.

Desk

Shoes

wow just wow
pimp.gif

Thanks again guys...I'm prob just gonna throw a topic up since it got some attention in here and I dont wanna take up a whole page full of pics

Thanks everybody for the comments its so nice to finally be in, it took almost 6 years from actually buying the old house tearing it down and building this one.

BgL2687 PMing you

Nice house man. Are you in Indian Hill? Your house looks a lot like one I used to pass going to my ex-girlfriend's house out there, but I think it was more on a hill instead of a flat front yard. It was under construction forever.

Hey guys I actually cleaned my shoe side of my room and decided to snap a picture.
Didn't realize I had this many shoes.

Originally Posted by wsupjs

Thanks everybody for the comments its so nice to finally be in, it took almost 6 years from actually buying the old house tearing it down and building this one.

BgL2687 PMing you

Nice house man. Are you in Indian Hill? Your house looks a lot like one I used to pass going to my ex-girlfriend's house out there, but I think it was more on a hill instead of a flat front yard. It was under construction forever.

Thanks dude, but nah I live in Columbus

i love the projector im definately getting one when we move to our new place...and finally gettin shelves for my boxes

Originally Posted by BrockBo

Heres my room its still really empty I'm waiting on some things to get framed and also a couch, I love looking through this thread for ideas tho I cant wait to get some stuff in here

Walking in..

some of the closet couldn't really take good pics of it..

Bed.

Desk

Shoes

wow just wow
pimp.gif
Parents must be caaaakkkkkkeddddddd
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom