Post Pics of Your Room Vol. 2

Originally Posted by Wordy Dirts

Originally Posted by OUChrisLitt

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

^I like that a lot.

What state you live in?

Something like that here in San Jose would be crazy expensive.
Charlotte, NC.

Can't wait to get some stuff up on my walls. Got some cool art that's a big three-panel piece to go near the TV (48 X 20) and then the TV on the wall in my bedroom, plus that'll get the TV stand outta there.

Nice setup bru. It's eerie how simular our places look
laugh.gif
, info on the coffee table?
The coffee table is from Ikea. http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/20147732

Also, need to update mine. Added some new art in my crib, tossed up some curtains, got some sneaker stuff out so it isn't all hidden. Maybe some pics this weekend.

Originally Posted by ErickM713

Current room/Work area I crash on the couch most of the time I rarely sleep in here I only use this room for the xbox and to get school and other work doneon the computer and to practice my playing.

dsc00153s.jpg
dsc00155ky.jpg

All my other stuff is in my new room in San Antonio

-Sofa bed

-42" Plasma

-Coffee table

-Posters

and my other electric guitar and amp are over there will post pics whenever I go again or when I officially move.
eek.gif

My room was horrible back then
laugh.gif

Not much of a change except for the TV and new acoustic and sofa bed
Copped the TV for about $400 2 months ago
pimp.gif
Givin it to my parents though since we're moving in August and my other stuff is down there
My room today:
mail

mail

mail

My room is still ugly
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Rap Sizzle

^oh my...your house looks like an IKEA catalog...very nice!

I love the purple you used in some of your rooms. Makes the room look more lively.

BEAUTIFUL place and car!

Some of these pictures in this thread inspires me to do great things.... Such as cleaning up my room
laugh.gif

went through the whole thread and it inspired me to re-do my bedroom. Took some before pics, and hopefully my room will be done by next week so i can post the after pics on here.

Originally Posted by SkavengerBrandon

Where could I find this?

a43268212fdad4fd14a7c6e97cd27bd828dac0d2.pjpg

Also looking for this for my guest room, I know most have the white version which I think people have said is available at IKEA but I can't find it on their site.

you guys got some sick @$+ rooms my room is all small
i hate it ill post pics of it tomorrow my email is being dumb as well as my phone

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by SkavengerBrandon

Where could I find this?

a43268212fdad4fd14a7c6e97cd27bd828dac0d2.pjpg

Also looking for this for my guest room, I know most have the white version which I think people have said is available at IKEA but I can't find it on their site.

that doesnt make your shoes yellow quicker??

Here you go TDot:

EXPEDIT Bookcase

I'm about to jump on it.  I'm in the process of buying a house so I've held off on buying stuff from Ikea, love their stuff.  I'm sure I can make it fit once I get my new place.

Even though it's $129.99, I always see it for $99 at the store.

^ Appreciate that, have to pick that up within the next few days.

If anyone has info on that other piece, let me know.

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

chillin on the patio

view from the patio.

now for pics of inside. the place usually isn't dirty, this is just the morning after people came thru. I'll post more pics of it clean later.

this is the "non-smoking room" if you can see that little gold sign on the windowsil.
doesn't take much to figure out what goes on in here.

couple of pics of my bedroom (after I just got home from a trip to Vegas, I'll post more/clean pics later)

You live in Miami?
My bad for quoting all the pics y'alll

Solistik clean looking new room....is that a completely new space of did you punch in new windows? i didnt see that many windows in the old room pic

Back
Top Bottom