Post Pics of Your Room Vol. 2

2d89qt.jpg
dm798x.jpg

Ralph Lauren  Polo Bear Yellow sheets
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

@DiPlOmAt TDOt you can buy that drawer organizer from walmart. check in the plastic bin organizer section. runs about 11.00 with tax.

Bedroom is almost complete, just need to get a wall mount for the TV and put some things up on some of them bare walls..

Damn! You young boys are lucky. If I asked my Mom for a TV for my room she woulda said, "Come here for a second son". Then she woulda smacked me on the back of my neck and said, "Theres your TV punk".

Originally Posted by creamOfDacrops

Originally Posted by solistik

Bedroom is almost complete, just need to get a wall mount for the TV and put some things up on some of them bare walls..
This is extra clean.
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Kinda jelly.
KINDA? I'm real jelly
laugh.gif
. Room is clean.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Thanks for the love y'all, when I finish up some other room's through out my house I'll post up some additional photos..

getting my house remodeled so itll be a few weeks before i can post pics.

nice room solistik....lovin the blue wall color.

Originally Posted by solistik
really like the simplicity of the room.  right now i have too much stuff in mine, especially considering the size.  think i might paint the wall something similar cause I need a new look.

solistik - First off, nice room.  Very clean.  But, is that your DirecTV HD DVR standing on it's side?  I've never seen that.

Originally Posted by 1000xCartel

P MAC ONE wrote:
chillin on the patio

view from the patio.

now for pics of inside. the place usually isn't dirty, this is just the morning after people came thru. I'll post more pics of it clean later.

this is the "non-smoking room" if you can see that little gold sign on the windowsil.
doesn't take much to figure out what goes on in here.

couple of pics of my bedroom (after I just got home from a trip to Vegas, I'll post more/clean pics later)

You live in Miami?
My bad for quoting all the pics y'alll

Thats Northpointe in Tucson ,AZ. I use to live there my freshmen year. All college kids live there. 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom