Post Pics of Your Room Vol. 2

Originally Posted by vinny da chin

this ain't mtv cribs
I don't think the original purpose of this post was to show off your wealth. I think it was to give ppl an idea of how you display your sneakers in your room and/or closet. Some of the rooms and the closet set up is pretty dope.

i hope u guys have houses or apartments and not just 1 room somewhere.stop buyin shoes if u live in a room and get ur priorites straight

Originally Posted by Flaming Hot Cheetos

Originally Posted by anthonyoj

Dude with the female on his bed is stuntin' on everyone if that is in fact his room.

Why the hell would I lie about that being my room?!?!?! 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Anyways proof shot I guess
smile.gif
dont worry about this kid. he's just not used to seeing girls like this in his room.
pimp.gif

your girls sexy btw. props 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Humanflight4 23

Does anyone what color paint would best match the Tan/Orange Nike box colors?

if you have an iPhone/iTouch d/l the benjamin moore app. You can take a pic of an object and it'll give you a color code to take to a paint store and they can mix it for you.

To all MINI FRIDGE owners...

1. Do they make a constant noise?
2. Do they get really heated in the back?

Looking to cop one. How much do they run?

Originally Posted by andyrew009

^^^^Hard to follow that^^^^ But I'll try.

I took a trip to IKEA today. I've been wanting to buy some shelves since we moved into our new house. I got an extra room for the same reason everyone here wants an extra room. Lets call it a computer room so I wont seam like a complete jerk to my wife. But really, she knows whats up. Hey they gotta go somewhere.

There will be a TV there eventually.

Sorry for the crappy pics. These were taken with my phone (no flash). When I have more time I will post better pics
why you got beaters in such a cool display? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

To all MINI FRIDGE owners...

1. Do they make a constant noise?
2. Do they get really heated in the back?

Looking to cop one. How much do they run?
1- yeah, they buzz/hum.
2- not entirely sure.
i got mine at costco. a smaller one isn't too pricey.

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

^thx bro...

Thats a deal breaker. How do yall get sleep with that constant buzz?

You get used to it after a while. It actually becomes "soothing" to listen to while you're falling asleep.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by pdxkickz2009

nice looking shoe boxes on the shelf how you get them out

You referring to my setup? Some are ogs that I don't wear anymore, the rest are ones im keeping ds or are already beat so I don't wear em no more

my bed is on a low platform and it opens up to hold some shoes. i have 3 sections that can hold around 150 pairs. 

211vspk.jpg

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

my bed is on a low platform and it opens up to hold some shoes. i have 3 sections that can hold around 150 pairs. 
pimp.gif
Thats a wild idea for a sneaker storage, Is it insulated ?

nah it's not insulated - that and my belly is prolly why all my shoes crumble 
laugh.gif

gotta move my bed, a shelf and a table thing to get at all 3 sections so i rarely get motivated to look in there. 

and justin, you know what a beast having plenty of shoes is like and i only have a fraction of your volume (uhh pause) 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom