Post Pics of Your Room Vol. 2

15? Geez when I was 15 the coolest thing I had was a PS2.

I've posted on this thread before, but I've changed my room around since then.

damn you have alot of accessories for a 15 year old lol. Nice room

edit:
400th post in this thread
pimp.gif

Thanks...
And congrats on 400th...

dwell4life nice room dude im in love with it lol i bet i could stay in there for ever lol na
FIRST POST DONT CLOWN
nerd.gif

Damn I just got done seeing all the pages in this thread and I still feel like im missing out! Everyones got some nice rooms and I am for sure gonna come backto this thread and get some ideas for my room. Im in the process of moving back into my parents house and my old stomping grounds after 2 years at a collegeout of state. Hopefully I can some pics up once I figure everything out. Looking to make some big boy changes to my old room.

does anyone have any steps or tips on putting up a poster done with the rasterbator and Styrofoam? Im looking to do a picture that I love of oregon footballand I wanna know whats the difference from putting it on foam or just taping the sheets of paper. Thanks.

^ foam just looks better and cleaner if you use an xacto knife to cut through the foam properly.
mine:

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

^ foam just looks better and cleaner if you use an xacto knife to cut through the foam properly.
mine:

So you printed the photo onto sheets of paper and then glued/taped? the paper onto foam and then cut it out with an exacto knife? That easy?

Just did a little work to my room over the break.....
Sorry my camera was a bit dirty and I didn't know....I really don't feel like taking them again.

Haven't even taken my old TV out yet....I'm lazy

My latest pick up....42inch and a ps3

Thanks for all the comments, im thinking about another one of lil ze when he was pointing the revolver towards the ground

Here go pics of my room, it was clean like last week...and now it looks like this.... The big white thing on my bed is a huge bag of shipping peanuts....verryyusefull...oh and the rockstars.....man do they work.

Hey everyone, i really like alot of these rooms. I posted pictures earlier in the post, but i got some new additions to my room and moved some of the stuffaround The new additions include the 42 inch LG tv and the bookcase that is holding my DVDs

Any comments are welcome. I would like to get rid of the big dresser with mirror but i dont have anyplace to put my work clothes and other clothes thattypically goes into dresser drawers

all of the elvis stuff is my girlfriends. I'm still looking for posters that i want to add to the walls
l_7ab1f561f6b951f040de6aa44643cfe8.jpg

l_852d675b919985546704f55967170e1a.jpg

l_3d0525ce37fe0f3c0091bbf2b741f061.jpg
l_0590f11020f68cf1f68d15d40eaeeae6.jpg

Back
Top Bottom