Post Pics of Your Room Vol. 2

^ Nah its actually a big room juss pictures aint showing it but if your talkin bout the ceiling yeah they mad low !

Originally Posted by justinvincent

I need to step my room up.
laugh.gif

lol at the Dr. Evil
roll.gif
roll.gif
Dope though....

Originally Posted by airjordanjack

INFO on these asap. Where can I cop? Alot of yall have em so someoneknows! PM me please! also for the ones that have these, do yall not have closets or something? I have a closet, but I'm a college student and stay on campus so this would be greatly appreciated for when I comeback home and need a place to put clothes. Closet got beasted for storage when I moved out.

Originally Posted by IronLight

sensible sneaker purchasing = apartments/houses and no more "rooms"

So true. Although I'm in an apartment. I'm saving now. I've really cut back after going sort of crazy right when I graduated from college.

Originally Posted by Golden Oozaru Gr8 Ape

Originally Posted by airjordanjack

INFO on these asap. Where can I cop? Alot of yall have em so someone knows! PM me please! also for the ones that have these, do yall not have closets or something? I have a closet, but I'm a college student and stay on campus so this would be greatly appreciated for when I come back home and need a place to put clothes. Closet got beasted for storage when I moved out.

This was custom made by a carpenter for me.

Average Savage Where did you get that magazine rack?

I just went through this entire post. Now I'm motivated to rearrange my room. I'll be back with pics later.

I wish I could make my Ikea cubby-style shelf look as clean as some of you all's. I have too much crap for mine to look minimalistic and empty.

Originally Posted by nwick001

Originally Posted by chengdizzle

Originally Posted by justinvincent

I need to step my room up.
laugh.gif

lol at the Dr. Evil
roll.gif
roll.gif
Dope though....
havent seen anyone with the Adam Bomb light up thingy.. pretty ill. info?

It's a neon light sent to select dealers, my spot only got 2 of em and I bought one while the owner got the other.

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

Damn, so I guess Polo bear sheets are the official sheets of NT.
laugh.gif
, I swear it is. Funny thing, I got them too
laugh.gif
. But we all know POLO >>>> all, so no problem there.

Back
Top Bottom