Post Pics of Your Room Vol. 2

7hillz nice krylon collection...wish they wouldnt of changed their cans to those new style cans where you can swap caps

My wife and I are hoping to buy a 4 BR house next year.

1 room for the wife and I
1 for each of the kids and
1 for the kicks
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I can't wait.........

Originally Posted by LOVE DEM KICKS

Ya'll got some smooth roomy setups
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

My room is crowded and I want it to look spacey,any tips?

You just got to take stuff out. I'm bad about hoarding things, so every week or so I have to go through and throw away/give away all this excess crap Iaccumulate. Having more surface space showing on table tops will make your room look roomier and cleaner. Having furniture that allows more floor space to bevisible helps as well (chairs/tables with thinner legs). Besides my bed (changed from futon to a mattress) and my TV, everything is open and allows thewall/floor to be seen past it. If it's any consolation, after a week of going out or having my girlfriend spend the weekend with me, my room is a mess. Itook my pics at the most tidy point of my room's life cycle.

yall do have some nice rooms....but i stay with my moms....my rooms nice but im in college and arent able to move out..

Originally Posted by SoySauce152335

Hey do you go to VT? If so what year are you?

yea, ill be a sophmore this year, but i dont get to go back until the spring semester.
mad.gif

^^Dope room, i would ask you wats good with that hundreds deck I asked about not long ago but I don't even have the cash right now

Originally Posted by sunshining7

Hello, everyone, love this thread, some of you have incredible homes
sick.gif

Actually renovating mine, I wanted to show you some pictures before, then I ll post again to show you after
ohwell.gif

21636e8c1fc1d9eb4a18120278fbe3155673c61c.pjpg

f0c260515cdac4311b974feeb47e3d2960e589e4.pjpg

71316216d5411d7de1fca28002dade7f26983c0f.pjpg

I'll get back to you in couple weeks to show you the work that has been done, cheers

What a nice place to have such a dope collection!!!!

Keep it going, cant wait for the pics!!!!

Originally Posted by MightyMYT

Definitely made this the background on my blackberry. Very dope sir
pimp.gif
. I'm moving down to school next week, and I'll post pics of my room then. Anyone have any cool yet simple ideas to make dorm rooms notlook like prison cells? It's my second year and my room first year was very bland.

I agree SkavengerBrand has a fresh setup, wish i had that many pairs of j's, someday it will happen

Back
Top Bottom