Post Pics of Your Room Vol. 2

This is one of my favorite threads on NT...here is my contribution...its a work in progress as I continually watch HGTV and find new ideas for the room...ifyou can't tell I like simple and clean
laugh.gif

I dont feel the need to post my bathroom...trust me nothing exciting going on in there haha

Originally Posted by donjuan513

What's left of my room. I've added 11 pairs in since yesterday. Kev its time for another rack man. How do you get shoes from over there? I learned my lesson with one too many avalanches. I took myself to Target, spent $150, and everything has been gravy sense.
643rkp5.jpg
4r8nq5j.jpg

DonJuan5133-AIM [email protected]-Email

www.Myspace.com/TyStyles

www.Leaders1354.com
Didn't know footlocker let folks sleep in their stock room?
laugh.gif
Definitely an awesome site and thanks for sharing.

Originally Posted by emacdaddy24

This is one of my favorite threads on NT...here is my contribution...its a work in progress as I continually watch HGTV and find new ideas for the room...if you can't tell I like simple and clean
laugh.gif

I dont feel the need to post my bathroom...trust me nothing exciting going on in there haha
Must be easy to pimp the ladies with this setup. Great eye for the limited space.

edit: haha guess I should have read to the bottom of the page before asking the same question as the post above me.....

My room is a work in progress (need to put down bamboo floors in closet, carpet in big main area, curtains, pulldown projector screen, built-ins in closet,shelving) but it's getting close.
Some of these rooms are really nice.

Originally Posted by fortheloveofthegame8

Originally Posted by TheNameIsDale

I post in this thread too much. I get bored quickly and I have rearranged my room once again. I think this is the best layout so far
pimp.gif

I have a slight case of OCD if can't notice from the pics

92f153e798568ab8430b1f242b604d5fdcf4ffb.jpg

4c7356a8ed249e99557f8441b275add25d59a63.jpg

8c02578ed59b6536825b631f0949846de38fbc6.jpg
My favorite so far ...

now this is a clean setup
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

anyone have some good ideas with tee's i want to start folding them but i dont know if i should buy a cubicle or shelves.. or anything else if anyone havesome ideas??

Originally Posted by whorok

Originally Posted by donjuan513

What's left of my room. I've added 11 pairs in since yesterday. Kev its time for another rack man. How do you get shoes from over there? I learned my lesson with one too many avalanches. I took myself to Target, spent $150, and everything has been gravy sense.
643rkp5.jpg
4r8nq5j.jpg

DonJuan5133-AIM [email protected]-Email

www.Myspace.com/TyStyles

www.Leaders1354.com
Didn't know footlocker let folks sleep in their stock room?
laugh.gif
Definitely an awesome site and thanks for sharing.

serious setup right there
pimp.gif
...does look like a stock room

Back
Top Bottom