Post Pics of Your Room Vol. 2

yes, that cup does say "hugs" on it
pimp.gif

and that camel was hand carved from a woman in afgahinstan...a family friend is over there at war

my crib caught fire in Feb 08, but after getting our money from the insurance we are rebuilding as we speak. my room will be finished by May and the pics willcome straight to NT. Its planned to have a walk in closet (for my clothes) and another walk in for my shoes. and my wall, I am having wallpaper made and thewhole wall will be of jordans "last shot" to win his 6th ring. Yall will love it just as much as I plan to lol

this thread makes me wanna go home and clean my apt/room.

also makes me wanna cop new sheets and furniture and paint my room.

can't wait til i get my first "real" place after my college apt.

+*%%'s gonna be FIRE.

Some things had to be put in my room to make room for the Christmas tree but it's cleaner now.
wink.gif

2ugm975.png

2m5b1bq.png

id62qp.png

Orange Hype Sheets!

96hn48.png

added some new stuff to the room wanted to show the update

sorry for the huge picture picked up a new camera and i dunno wats the problem
tired.gif

let me know wat you think

Great stuff everyone. I love looking in here.
There is a pic of my room on page 1, but here is my closet, where i keep some of my sneakers. (have about 3 stacks of boxes+clothes.)

Originally Posted by famenycity1

added some new stuff to the room wanted to show the update

sorry for the huge picture picked up a new camera and i dunno wats the problem
tired.gif

let me know wat you think
got the same Supreme poster as you, I recommend getting a frame for it, makes the poster look much better (picked mine up from Micheal's),here's a pic of what it looks like framed:

haven't hung it up yet because I'm moving real soon, will post pics of my new room when I get everything moved in

Originally Posted by MikeScarn

^
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

How big is that frame? Did it fit the poster perfectly or did u have to trim the poster?

I second that frame question. I have the same poster which the seller said was 22" x 28". I bought that size frame and it doesn't fit. I thinkit may be 24" x 30" and didn't want to damage it by measuring it, and I was being lazy. The frame I bought is the same style from Michaels butbrown.

just move into a new place.... im renting a room... no bed yet, its on its way

Waiting for my bed to come before i start putting stuff away

Originally Posted by SomethingDunk

just move into a new place.... im renting a room... no bed yet, its on its way

Waiting for my bed to come before i start putting stuff away

nice VA, and W hats, i have both, maybe i'll get around to posting my room later, holler

Back
Top Bottom