Post Pics of Your Room Vol. 2

Just finished my first rasterbation
fbghsn.jpg

What you guys think

apologies for the previous lebron room comment.

that lebron pic above is sick.. if only the camera men weren't in it, i think it would look better

Originally Posted by daprescription

5x8det3.jpg

Having a small room sucks, I need to finish school asap.
A T L A N T A F A L C O N S

Abraham - Anderson - Babineaux - Boley - Brooking - Crocker - Crumpler - Dunn

Hall - Harrington - Horn - Jackson Jenkins - Milloy - Mughelli - Norwood - Sanders - Williams - White

Where can I find these skinny wire racks?

im gonna re-do my room tmrw i think this threads got me motivated now, but does anyone else find it hard to find that right balance between getting all yourstuff out to show off on the walls and on shelves, but still trying to not have it so cluttered?

I got most of my furniture from ikea its all "light oak" color.

Problem is i have a lot of posters so I dont want anything too bright, just something subtle so the posters can stand out.

Well my walls have always been a shade darker than white. I got a friend who did one wall in Laser Blue and the rest were white. I'd say pick 1-2 colorsthat will go good with white or cream. Have a few walls diff colors.

I gotta wait till next year to post pics of my room when I move to my new crib in the 210
Dudes'll probably laugh at my current room I got about 3 guitars lying around amp cables tangled up running all on the floor and %%!@,games and kicksscattered all over the place clothes on the floor and a real cluttered work area....so pics till after the holidays when I can finally get my room in check
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom