Post pics of your videogame/home entertainment set-up

Originally Posted by lfuqua3

Now post your address and work schedule

Haha. I actually completed this set not too long ago. I came from a crappy set-up so I was focusing on one thing at a time. First I started off with furniture and some other room decor. Fresh carpet, new comforter, new portable heater, etc. Then I saved the big boy toys for last. I'm never satisfied with my set-up, so I'm pretty sure I'll be upgrading again. I'm aiming for a 3DTV by the end of the year.

Originally Posted by lfuqua3

Now post your address and work schedule

Haha. I actually completed this set not too long ago. I came from a crappy set-up so I was focusing on one thing at a time. First I started off with furniture and some other room decor. Fresh carpet, new comforter, new portable heater, etc. Then I saved the big boy toys for last. I'm never satisfied with my set-up, so I'm pretty sure I'll be upgrading again. I'm aiming for a 3DTV by the end of the year.

167p8iq.jpg

Ballin
pimp.gif

Crappy BB pic....I need to hide the wires and get a bigger TV stand...probably going to do that soon

52" Sharp Quattron, PS3 Slim, HD Box, Mini Giants & Yankee helmets
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

ae9350d1e25b655084a3542e18c9cf57af9398d.jpg

Crappy BB pic....I need to hide the wires and get a bigger TV stand...probably going to do that soon

52" Sharp Quattron, PS3 Slim, HD Box, Mini Giants & Yankee helmets
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

ae9350d1e25b655084a3542e18c9cf57af9398d.jpg

Originally Posted by SEAN C0MBS

Originally Posted by Beast4ya

dam seems like everybody got a PS3 lol

ok...?
calm down bro
just an observation, I sold my PS3 thinking that everyone was on Xbox (along with some family members)

wasnt even necessary 

Originally Posted by SEAN C0MBS

Originally Posted by Beast4ya

dam seems like everybody got a PS3 lol

ok...?
calm down bro
just an observation, I sold my PS3 thinking that everyone was on Xbox (along with some family members)

wasnt even necessary 

Psh forget a PS3!
360>
lol don't start, I'm getting a PS3 with my refund check maybe. Or a 3DS or a tablet idk possibilities are endlesssss

But yeah, I'm still confined to my bedroom since the apartment didn't fall through as planned.
Cheap Vizio I got last year, I think anything larger than 26 would be too much for my bedroom because It's already pretty cramped because of all the other furniture I have in here.
5348647659_e6b5c9dcc9_z.jpg

Psh forget a PS3!
360>
lol don't start, I'm getting a PS3 with my refund check maybe. Or a 3DS or a tablet idk possibilities are endlesssss

But yeah, I'm still confined to my bedroom since the apartment didn't fall through as planned.
Cheap Vizio I got last year, I think anything larger than 26 would be too much for my bedroom because It's already pretty cramped because of all the other furniture I have in here.
5348647659_e6b5c9dcc9_z.jpg

Back
Top Bottom