Post Pics Of Yourself. Vol. ? My Pic Inside

Small world eh guys :D
happy.gif

[/b]
[/b]​

me , my bike, and strickle jz

43373611.jpg

43373638.jpg

this is my aunts baby i was looking through my comp and this popped up .. i found it funny . we could make this pic useful.......
43373650.jpg

yoo gee i know you gotta have a pic of me and you somewhere...check...
IF YOU READING THIS RIGHT NOW YOUR PROBALY ASTOUNDED//LOOKIN FOR DA HOTTEST FEW BARS,LOOK NO FURTHER U FOUND EM//HOW I SPIT MORE HEAT DEN DHALSIM// CONFUSES DA DEVIL HIMSELF SO HE BATTLES ME N I ENGULF HIM IN FLAMES N DROWN HIM//

i've done majjooorrr changes 2 da bike but i haven't and probably won't take it out 2 take pics cause its collldd in NYC/NJ ..

when it warms up again i'll take it out and take detail pics and post on niketalk.

this is my first year with da r6 since september. ive been riding bikes for 2yrs now. i started from dirtbikes/atv in the streets being chased by cops lol and moved my way up to a r6 serious bike lots of power

:D
happy.gif

*I Be LaRGeR DeN LiFE..TWiCe aS NiCe aS Ya IDoL* PuMP u WiT PRiDe..DeN GuiDE u STR8 To HeLL LiKE THe BiBLe* [BiG PuN]

whoa benzino? lmao.....david justice? closer den benzino....look alikes are great :lol:
laugh.gif

IF YOU READING THIS RIGHT NOW YOUR PROBALY ASTOUNDED//LOOKIN FOR DA HOTTEST FEW BARS,LOOK NO FURTHER U FOUND EM//HOW I SPIT MORE HEAT DEN DHALSIM// CONFUSES DA DEVIL HIMSELF SO HE BATTLES ME N I ENGULF HIM IN FLAMES N DROWN HIM//

damn this has got to be nts longest post ever..

mbiby is def. cute
formerly rock city rockwilda....

anisah.jpg

anisah's pic

you moved to fla from bk? i'm now in bk from fla, where you at down there?
When I bust my gat ya'll take dirt naps, I'm all that and a dime sack, where the paper at?

^^^ :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Looking for any ds or nds jordans in a size 9-10(not selling for all u dumb NTers who keep IMing me asking me what shoes u got for sell)
[email protected]
Aim-Cash4life87

Quote:
HOW DID THAT JERSEY FIT
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

:wow:
eek.gif
@ this post being alive still......

someone try and find the "post ur art" thread... i dont believe that threads die ne more....

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td][email="[email protected]"]MAKE A FORMAL APPLICATION[/email][/td][td][url=aim:goim?screenname=kwaz0ne]OR CONTACT THE BOSS.[/td][/tr][/table]​
[table][tr][td][/td][/tr][/table]​
ALL HAIL THE CONSTER, IN THE YEAR 2000.....The public demand that the NBA expand to a 52 week schedule. Not for the love of the game, but to keep Shaquille O'Neal too busy to make lame movies.
\n​
[/url]
\n

Back
Top Bottom