Originally Posted by OneLifeLoveKing

Originally Posted by HangTight

Originally Posted by OneLifeLoveKing

Originally Posted by HangTight

She afg too?

Yeah.
Most beautiful women on the planet.
2lnzuph.gif

No you texted me telling me about it, trying to get me to mess around with you when I HAVE a BOYFRIEND! You said you were going to take it off because you"love" me and don't want to hurt me.

Get your story straight.

Originally Posted by sweetbeb05

No you texted me telling me about it, trying to get me to mess around with you when I HAVE a BOYFRIEND! You said you were going to take it off because you "love" me and don't want to hurt me.

Get your story straight.
lol no if you're gonna tell the story, tell the whole one. i txt u, u got mad, asked me to take it off, i said no. u said "it will hurtmy teaching blah blah blah, then i said i dont want to hurt u and i love you so took it off.

U always tell one side of the damn story, no wonder we've been broken up for damn near forever. Oh and ur only on nt to check up on stuff that i do, thatspsycho

Originally Posted by Chicagos Finest 23

^ Fake

lol i wish it was man, but unfortunately its all too real. she got a nt name to "check up on me" back when we were together.

Originally Posted by bb4 86

No you texted me telling me about it, trying to get me to mess around with you when I HAVE a BOYFRIEND! You said you were going to take it off because you "love" me and don't want to hurt me.

Get your story straight.
lol no if you're gonna tell the story, tell the whole one. i txt u, u got mad, asked me to take it off, i said no. u said "it will hurt my teaching blah blah blah, then i said i dont want to hurt u and i love you so took it off.

U always tell one side of the damn story, no wonder we've been broken up for damn near forever. Oh and ur only on nt to check up on stuff that i do, thats psycho

I wouldn't have to do that, if you weren't so crazy and stalking me for the past 3 years! I am the psycho? Please

Originally Posted by Chicagos Finest 23

^ Fake

lol i wish it was man, but unfortunately its all too real. she got a nt name to "check up on me" back when we were together.

I was young when we were together. I would never do that now, I just remembered my password and stuff from 3 yrs ago.

Get your story straight.
lol no if you're gonna tell the story, tell the whole one. i txt u, u got mad, asked me to take it off, i said no. u said "it will hurt my teaching blah blah blah, then i said i dont want to hurt u and i love you so took it off.

U always tell one side of the damn story, no wonder we've been broken up for damn near forever. Oh and ur only on nt to check up on stuff that i do, thats psycho

I wouldn't have to do that, if you weren't so crazy and stalking me for the past 3 years! I am the psycho? Please
MrPO vs. dunks87 vol.2

I've only read the 1st 10 page and all I've seen are some extra regular chick with the exception of one or two. Where's all the dimes that everyNT'er swears they are dating?

Originally Posted by r0yalty

Get your story straight.

MrPO vs. dunks87 vol.2

LOL stalking u?!?!?! There u go with the 1/2 of the story thing again. i happen to remember i hadn't talked to u in the longest time the i randomly got atxt from u asking if there was something wrong with you bc ur new bf couldnt get it up. u were all worried u wern't hot enough or whatever the case was, sou actually started talking to me over again.

Chick deleted her account with the quickness
eek.gif
eek.gif

lol yea, she dont want it with me. i'd have to start telling more stories and posting additional pictures. she dont want that.

Originally Posted by CJ863

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by KoolKatz

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by StreetSmarts

as.jpg
shes my 7* insider*

No offense but that's a man right?

laugh.gif
why everybody saying that seriously
thats weekend girl shes a woman and plus she like the baddest chick on NT seriously

I don't consider a girl who resembles a man "bad"..You lyin though, is she really on NT?
where have you been my dude??? Cats have been foaming for this chick... I thought WeekendManGirl was every NTer's fantasy girl...
why her teeth so big ?

Chick deleted her account with the quickness
eek.gif
eek.gif

lol yea, she dont want it with me. i'd have to start telling more stories and posting additional pictures. she dont want that.

but we do..so go ahead my good brother
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom