Post Pics/VIDS of your girl. vol update

word..................why bother mentioning it then..........

weren't you the creator of "firesquad.".................

Originally Posted by stepinitup

Still no names being said
eyes.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Feeling guilty?[/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].. I'm not mentioning names (I really don't care to be honest).. It'sjust a lame thing to do.[/color]

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I was?[/color]
indifferent.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]And I got dirt on you (simp), fall back.[/color]
happy.gif

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

He's right too.. Anyway, 3 of you on here are lying, I won't put you on blast
nerd.gif
.. I know the broads personally, but I'd seem lame going that hard to tell them what's going on on a message board.. Only on NT though
laugh.gif
smh.gif
alien.gif

yeah right
laugh.gif

eyes.gif
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].. I'm not mentioning names (I really don't care to be honest).. It's just a lame thing to do.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I was?[/color]
indifferent.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]And I got dirt on you (simp), fall back.[/color]
happy.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

eyes.gif
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].. I'm not mentioning names (I really don't care to be honest).. It's just a lame thing to do.[/color]

Guilty?
laugh.gif

come on now.

I find it funny that you come in here claiming that you know 3 of the girls and then dont back it up

maybe you do, maybe you dont.

...Im just saying
why say it then?

eyes.gif
laugh.gif
Guilty?
laugh.gif

come on now.

I find it funny that you come in here claiming that you know 3 of the girls and then dont back it up

...Im just saying
why say it then?

This man makes a valid point...

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by CJ863

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by KoolKatz

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by StreetSmarts

as.jpg
shes my 7* insider*

No offense but that's a man right?

laugh.gif
why everybody saying that seriously
thats weekend girl shes a woman and plus she like the baddest chick on NT seriously

I don't consider a girl who resembles a man "bad"..You lyin though, is she really on NT?
where have you been my dude??? Cats have been foaming for this chick... I thought WeekendManGirl was every NTer's fantasy girl...
why her teeth so big ?
Man some of yall need to chill WeekendGirl is cool as hell. She be trippin me out with some of the $#@% she says.

eyes.gif
laugh.gif
Guilty?
laugh.gif

come on now.

...Im just saying
why say it then?

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]My goal when I posted that wasn't to emphasize on who I know (whoreally gives a ..?) The point I'm making is that heads are taking pics from broads online, and the chick doesn't even know they exist! c'mon.. goout and pull a chick.. You know the internet is serious business when you lie about something so petty.. just an observation I made and I felt it was necessaryto state it. But who knows, maybe I'm wrong (
laugh.gif
), I don't careenough to find out anyway[/color]

Originally Posted by AngeLeeLee

ProduccionFrescos wrote:
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I don't get on much so I wouldn't even be able to see the outcome[/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]..[/color]
what kind of lame excuse is this?
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]You're still mad about my comment to you earlier this year?[/color]
indifferent.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].. I got warned by Dirty or one of the Admins, let it go.. it's donewith.[/color]

Damn, i saw the jump in pages and i thought for sure people started calling names of lames posting myspace chicks as they ladies or whatever.. instead everyoneis still talking about it and not calling anyone out. thats hardly the NT spirit.

dude with the girl on here, u might as well fully put her on blast show her how NT gets down... show her that her teaching career really has a shot at beingruined by this website
laugh.gif

and Moar Gf's people...lets make this interesting...

eyes.gif
laugh.gif
Guilty?
laugh.gif

come on now.

...Im just saying
why say it then?
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]My goal when I posted that wasn't to emphasize on who I know (who really gives a ..?) The point I'm making is that heads are taking pics from broads online, and the chick doesn't even know they exist! c'mon.. go out and pull a chick.. You know the internet is serious business when you lie about something so petty.. just an observation I made and I felt it was necessary to state it. But who knows, maybe I'm wrong (
laugh.gif
), I don't care enough to find out anyway[/color]

Originally Posted by AngeLeeLee

ProduccionFrescos wrote:
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I don't get on much so I wouldn't even be able to see the outcome[/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]..[/color]
what kind of lame excuse is this?
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]You're still mad because of my comment to you earlier this year?[/color]
indifferent.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].. I got warned by Dirty or one of the Admins, let it go.. it's done with.[/color]

Take your tail out from between your legs and man up!! Who cares who cares...it's the internet, we all want some controversy!!

Originally Posted by FeelMode

Damn, i saw the jump in pages and i thought for sure people started calling names of lames posting myspace chicks as they ladies or whatever.. instead everyone is still talking about it and not calling anyone out. thats hardly the NT spirit.

dude with the girl on here, u might as well fully put her on blast show her how NT gets down... show her that her teaching career really has a shot at being ruined by this website
laugh.gif

and Moar Gf's people...lets make this interesting...

... NT ruining careers ... wasn't there a story about a teacher or cheerleading coach recently that got fired for posing for playboy or something ...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by FeelMode

Damn, i saw the jump in pages and i thought for sure people started calling names of lames posting myspace chicks as they ladies or whatever.. instead everyone is still talking about it and not calling anyone out. thats hardly the NT spirit.

dude with the girl on here, u might as well fully put her on blast show her how NT gets down... show her that her teaching career really has a shot at being ruined by this website
laugh.gif

Word. How you gon let a girl bribe you with a "friendship"?! Or even the P?! You KNOW she's not serious! She like a lion tamer armed witha chair right about now. Just trying to hold the beast back! Let her have it.

Originally Posted by Sik Wit It

the ginger and I.

You're behind scheduel. Were on the drama chapter now. It's all dialog from this point.

The only reason people call Sara a man is because Mayor said a few years back when she deaded him on myspace.

Originally Posted by r0yalty

The only reason people call Sara a man is because Mayor said a few years back when she deaded him on myspace.
Sara=Weekendgirl???????

Back
Top Bottom