Post purchases that have improved your life.

Youtube red. $10/month >seeing ads. And playing vids with the screen off is beyond clutch.

Jabra elite sport.
20180529_183325.jpg

Great fit. Long battery life, and they're small enough to fit comfortably but large enough for people to see that I'm on the phone.

Youtube red. $10/month >seeing ads. And playing vids with the screen off is beyond clutch.

Jabra elite sport.
20180529_183325.jpg

Great fit. Long battery life, and they're small enough to fit comfortably but large enough for people to see that I'm on the phone.
Plus Google music comes with it. Can't lose with YouTube red

i'm not completely sold on google play music tho. i don't like the interface nor the colors. tidal is 5.99 after military discount, so i may keep that.

It has all the music I listen to on there..don't give a damn about no interface or colors :lol:

Planning on making the jump from Google Play Music to Tidal.

Feel like there's going to be a increase on monthly payments for streaming services soon.

I been skipping YouTube ads with the touch bar on my MacBook Pro lol. A lot more expensive than $10/month but yeah lol. Definitely improved my life :smokin

Samsung Galaxy watch :pimp:. I honestly don't think i can go back to a regular watch. So much little stuff i do on it. And no, none of it is workout related.

Picked this up in ross for 6 bucks today. I saw that it had good reviews on Amazon and figured why not. I've got horrible bags under my eyes and always have. Idk if it's just placebo effect but i promise i think it's working already, we'll see next week.
Screenshot_20190125-021317_Amazon Shopping.jpg

No more dealing with cat litter andpet fur every day and I only have to deep vacuum once a week.
download.jpeg.jpg

And I'd like to give a nod to the poster above me. He's right, a smart watch can change your life.
6155900_sd.jpg

It was a Christmas gift to me but I would've bought it anyway. If you don't have an air fryer, do yourself a favor and get you one

Jabra elite sport.
20180529_183325.jpg

Love the headphones. Bought some as well.
Way better than any Dre ones.

Samsung Galaxy watch :pimp:. I honestly don't think i can go back to a regular watch. So much little stuff i do on it. And no, none of it is workout related.

Picked this up in ross for 6 bucks today. I saw that it had good reviews on Amazon and figured why not. I've got horrible bags under my eyes and always have. Idk if it's just placebo effect but i promise i think it's working already, we'll see next week.
Screenshot_20190125-021317_Amazon Shopping.jpg

any update on that eye cream?

Back
Top Bottom