Post purchases that have improved your life.

a-list.png
AMC A List

Nice

One of these days I hope to get LASIK... I haven't had that feeling of waking up with perfect vision and not having to put glasses/contacts on since I was a kid :lol:
It's one of the best investments I've made and I always recommend it to people if they have to means to do so. Some jobs/companies even pay for it. Even factoring in the cost, it's still worth it considering how much people spend on contacts/glasses a year.

I really took seeing in the shower for granted :lol:

It's one of the best investments I've made and I always recommend it to people if they have to means to do so. Some jobs/companies even pay for it. Even factoring in the cost, it's still worth it considering how much people spend on contacts/glasses a year.

How much did you pay? I see those places that charge like 800$ for both eyes and I don't trust that at all

I'm def considering it one day

Squat rack bench for the crib.

I save so much time that I don’t really have to waste during the week lifting at home.

same. best investment ive made so far

i spent maybe $1500 for a quality squat rack + weights, bench, and some dumbbells

after three years, the money invested has already paid for itself factoring in gym membership + gas + time

How much did you pay? I see those places that charge like 800$ for both eyes and I don't trust that at all
I got it like 4-5 years ago and paid around 2K-2.5K for both eyes. Pretty sure the price has gone up now though. That low price is usually an advertisement to hook people in (at least from what I've seen) - not many even qualify for it to be that low. It should be a free consultation and then the price usually depends based off that (eye sight, pre-existing conditions, PRK/LASIK, etc...). Most of the big practices should also offer a referral program too so if you know someone who got it, you could save even more.

You dont wear contacts in the shower?

Ive heard its a big no no but literally no one ive ever come across that wears contacts takes them off to shower, myself included.

Got some Sony noise cancelling headphones (wh-1000xm3) for $220 on sale, and they are worth every penny. I work from home most days, but occasionally I have to go into the office. They make working in the office way more tolerable

You dont wear contacts in the shower?

Ive heard its a big no no but literally no one ive ever come across that wears contacts takes them off to shower, myself included.
Nah. Before I got LASIK, I really just wore glasses everywhere and contacts only for organized sports. Wouldn't wear contacts especially in the shower or at the pool

Back
Top Bottom