Post purchases that have improved your life.

1DAE9B5D-09F3-4E25-BEEE-61C939A9B209.jpeg

Time to start retiring the old boxer briefs . Thanks my for putting me on to the uniqlo boxer briefs at a good time

why you using compression shorts as boxer briefs tho?

Bought a Boosted Board. Fun as hell and easy to get the hang of. Had no skateboarding experience and already got the hang out of it in like 2 days. Really convenient for commuting.

This thing can go super fast. I’m still switching between beginner and eco mode which is 12-16 mph. The fastest mode can go 24mph.

The fire tv stick i got on prime day has been pretty good

Youtube, Netflix, Spotify on an old dumb tv

Bought a Boosted Board. Fun as hell and easy to get the hang of. Had no skateboarding experience and already got the hang out of it in like 2 days. Really convenient for commuting.

This thing can go super fast. I’m still switching between beginner and eco mode which is 12-16 mph. The fastest mode can go 24mph.

Mad fun! Had one since March, but I'm probably about to sell mine. Had two falls recently and want something a little more stable. Copped the Rev and that should be here on Monday.

Any good small Box safes? Needed for important paperwork that would fit in a closet.

I bought a Segway Ninebot and really want to get a Boosted Board but I have no skateboarding experience

Mad fun! Had one since March, but I'm probably about to sell mine. Had two falls recently and want something a little more stable. Copped the Rev and that should be here on Monday.
Which version do you have? I’ve watched a lot of reviews, first I’m hearing of stability issues

I bought a Segway Ninebot and really want to get a Boosted Board but I have no skateboarding experience

It’s easy. Trust. Spend an hour everyday riding around your neighborhood for just a few days and you'll be good.

I just got mine recently (maybe like a week ago?) and already feel confident enough to ride it around on the road, albeit still in low traffic situations like nighttime. The second day I was still kinda nervous riding around pedestrians but now I’m weaving around easily. Just use common sense ie don’t ride in the oncoming traffic lane, be careful going downhill, look both ways at intersections, look out for bumps in front of you. I would recommend getting safety gear for at least the first few days though until you’re comfortable bc I did scrape my hands up pretty bad when I was first learning how to turn.

FYI I did get the Stealth which is the bigger version and probably the easiest to ride.

Last edited:
Which version do you have? I’ve watched a lot of reviews, first I’m hearing of stability issues

V2 with blue cags. Minor crack or something in the road(couldn’t see it while I was going under the same bridge I always go under on my way to work) and had slight speed wobble.

I also had 0 skateboard experience before I bought it lol. Spent a few hours in an open space and then took it to the streets. My other fall happened cause I misjudged an elevated storm drain I thought I could ride over. Ended up with a nice little road burn on my elbow and stomach. At least 5 cars turning into the bike lane almost causing an accident, but was able to just jump off the board and land on my feet.

Definitely at the very least wear a helmet and believe every car doesn’t see you.

I have a knock off boosted board (meepo) and I love it. Use it to go to the corner store and grab snacks mostly.

May sound odd but best purchase I've made has been an ongoing one but it was when I started taking care of my teeth.

I went for a reg check up in Oct 2017 and my dentist recommended a Periodontics who literally changed my life by improving smile tenfold.

At one point, I was having dental surgery once a month. From deep cleanings, him slicing open my gums and removing bacteria and finally extractions and dental implants.

I used to avoid smiling because my teeth were okay but never great vs currently I'm smiling ear to ear. :D

I used to be petrified of the dentist, now I look forward to my visits. I encourage everyone to go to the dentist regularly.

firestick sideloaded with 3rd party apps + projector (nebulars prizm II) makes family night outside so dope. not to mention watching sports in the courtyard.

Bought an Air Purifier. Wow, such a noticeable difference. Had it on for about 2 days now and I think it's basically done with what it's going to do. Feels significantly less stuffy. Didn't think it would be noticeable (I never vacuum which might have something to do with why it made such an impact lol).

I don't know if I want to keep this thing in my room all the time, but might bust it out here and there when it gets bad.

Bought this one, https://www.amazon.com/dp/b01d8dayii?&tag=niketalk0e-20

Might buy a more lowkey, nice looking one and keep it in my room 24/7.

Last edited:
Bought an Air Purifier. Wow, such a noticeable difference. Had it on for about 2 days now and I think it's basically done with what it's going to do. Feels significantly less stuffy. Didn't think it would be noticeable (I never vacuum which might have something to do with why it made such an impact lol).

I don't know if I want to keep this thing in my room all the time, but might bust it out here and there when it gets bad.

Bought this one, https://www.amazon.com/dp/b01d8dayii?&tag=niketalk0e-20

Might buy a more lowkey, nice looking one and keep it in my room 24/7.
Recently spent $35 to rent a steam cleaner from Home Depot for 4 hours and cleaning solution. Water looked like oil after the first pass best purchase this year by far.

Back
Top Bottom