Post purchases that have improved your life.

Apple Watch. Shea moisture face cream with coconut oil. iPad

20190713_090758.jpg

Your feet will thank you:pimp:

Technogel pillow. Very comfortable, much more so than any other type of pillow I've had, and the gel really does provide a nice cooling effect, even in scorching hot weather. It has made sleeping in this heatwave more bearable.
It was pretty expensive for a pillow, €158 in my case, but I don't regret it at all. I've had it for around half a year now and my sleep has been noticeably better.

Holy s*** they make slides?????

That's the only brand I run in.

Comfiest shoe ever.
I have hoka hiking boots and I love them. I still need to try their runners, but I have a stockpile of pairs I need to run through first. :lol:

same. best investment ive made so far

i spent maybe $1500 for a quality squat rack + weights, bench, and some dumbbells

after three years, the money invested has already paid for itself factoring in gym membership + gas + time
damn $1.5k??!! can you point me in the right direction? rogue fitness seems to be a popular brand

I still like my gym when I got the time, it’s a super dope gym.

But now it’s nothing to smash a workout quick even on my 12 hour work days. Been lifting 5x a week since I got it and I was struggling to hit 3x for the past couple weeks before.

I still need some db, but the most expensive part is over.

D18C004A-F4A3-4FB3-A074-E0503D1FA809.jpeg

how much did that rack run you? does it have handles on the top for pull ups?

does that thing work on knee caps? my knee caps be sore after running

This stuff is the truth. I’m actually going through a patella (behind the kneecap) injury and I’ve been going to physical therapy and it really helps when the PT tapes me up. If you look up your injury there’s YouTube videos on how to tape it

I bought some for myself but I got the CVS brand and it’s not as good as others. Actually about to go get some more right now :lol:

damn $1.5k??!! can you point me in the right direction? rogue fitness seems to be a popular brand

Yeh. I went with Rogue

I bought my whole gym from them. A little pricey but I know their products will last

300 w/ dip handles. It’s solid too, not need to spend a ton on a rack, all it is is steel that holds weight. Just get a good bar.

Check out rep fitness. It’s really good quality for the price.

Edit, I spent 1.5k too but my money mostly went to plates. :lol:

Last edited:
Herman Miller Embody is a must if you have chronic back issues.
Apple Watch
Jaybird X3
St. Ives apricot face scrub

- $25 monthly subscription to AMC A-List -- 3 movies/week in any format
- Etymotic High-Fidelity Earplugs ER20XS -- I often go to loud concerts, these help a lot
- Queen Helene Masque Mint Julep -- I use this scrub after showers: apply, leave it on for 10 min, wash off
- Lily of the Desert Aloe Vera Gelly -- I put this on after the Mint Julep scrub^, makes my skin super soft

Back
Top Bottom