Anyways, dope shots as always guys.

Competition is getting fierce!

:smokin

Anyways, here you go.

MY BULLS COLLECTION PT. 2

52hmbn.png

Pt. 3 coming soon!

Last edited:
The Christmas Kobe's make for such GREAT photos!

@Future - Always bringing the :nthat: photos

Here's some Roshe's, I've posted them elsewhere, but I figure they're worthy of this thread as well.

Thanks guys!

This one is easily one of the best pics I've ever taken.

LAWD HAVE MERCY!

2expzip.jpg

I posted this pic in a quite a few places, 'cept here.

But I'm sure you guys don't mind seeing it one more time.

:nthat:

Your move NT.

This is easily one of the most average pictures I've ever seen someone so proud of taking.

I'm not trying to be a hater, but I think you need a reality check. Everyone else's pictures on that page are better than yours.

Last edited:
This is easily one of the most average pictures I've ever seen someone so proud of taking.

I'm not trying to be a hater, but I think you need a reality check. Everyone else's pictures on that page are better than yours.

Gonna second this, I just went one page behind and the cats from the Philippines are completely killing it. Plus there's two long time NTers from the Bay Area that are wizards at sneaker photography.

Gonna second this, I just went one page behind and the cats from the Philippines are completely killing it. Plus there's two long time NTers from the Bay Area that are wizards at sneaker photography.

it's not the best I've seen.

It's still nice.

Better than every pics I would take at least :lol:

So where are your amazing pics? You are being a hater, if you weren't you wouldn't have took the time to make that post. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom