POST SICK PICS OF KICKS VOL. letskeepthisonegoing

a mention of Pee Noise from the Philippines

and Bay Area folks..

how bout a mix of both.. a filipino dood from the Bay.. but my ish is average too. so no need to have shots fired at me. im already admitting it..

kobe8bhm2.jpg

rosheogfmr.jpg

roshemosslanding.jpg

kobebhm.jpg

iggyfrees.jpg

iggy1.jpg

roshe.jpg

tumblrmf51g692gj1r8u9am.jpg

uptempos.jpg

kobe8xmaslogo.jpg

jordan11s.jpg

So where are your amazing pics? You are being a hater, if you weren't you wouldn't have took the time to make that post. :smh:

Maybe dude knows enough to know that his photo skills aren't deserving of inclusion in the thread. That's not a bad thing. I don't post my photos here because I don't think they are worthy... it would be nice if everybody exercised the same restraint and self-awareness. That doesn't mean you can't have an opinion on what people do post and share it.

I don't understand why this sentiment is so pervasive. This is a public forum - there's no requirement that everybody has to love everything that is posted. If somebody doesn't want to risk being criticized, then he/she shouldn't post.

Thanks guys!

This one is easily one of the best pics I've ever taken.

LAWD HAVE MERCY!

2expzip.jpg

I posted this pic in a quite a few places, 'cept here.

But I'm sure you guys don't mind seeing it one more time.

:nthat:

Your move NT.

This is easily one of the most average pictures I've ever seen someone so proud of taking.

I'm not trying to be a hater, but I think you need a reality check. Everyone else's pictures on that page are better than yours.

Thank god someone finally said it...

Maybe dude knows enough to know that his photo skills aren't deserving of inclusion in the thread. That's not a bad thing. I don't post my photos here because I don't think they are worthy... it would be nice if everybody exercised the same restraint and self-awareness. That doesn't mean you can't have an opinion on what people do post and share it.

I don't understand why this sentiment is so pervasive. This is a public forum - there's no requirement that everybody has to love everything that is posted. If somebody doesn't want to risk being criticized, then he/she shouldn't post.

I don't think there is any reason to come in this thread and criticize any of the pics.
Some people take better pics than others, what do you think this is an art gallery?
These are pics of shoes on a sneaker forum. :rolleyes

I don't think there is any reason to come in this thread and criticize any of the pics.
Some people take better pics than others, what do you think this is an art gallery?
These are pics of shoes on a sneaker forum. :rolleyes

That's the problem with kids these days. Cant take a little criticism. Everyone wants a damn participation trophy or nothing at all.

Anyway, reason I even said anything is because dude comes in here puffing his chest out with every post saying things like "your move NT", "competition is getting fierce", "I'm sure you guys don't mind seeing it one more time", etc. He's using a damn camera phone for christ sake.

Dude gets some high 5's for a few layups and all of the sudden he acts like he's Wilt Chamberlain.

That's the problem with kids these days. Cant take a little criticism. Everyone wants a damn participation trophy or nothing at all.

Anyway, reason I even said anything is because dude comes in here puffing his chest out with every post saying things like "your move NT", "competition is getting fierce", "I'm sure you guys don't mind seeing it one more time", etc. He's using a damn camera phone for christ sake.

Dude gets some high 5's for a few layups and all of the sudden he acts like he's Wilt Chamberlain.

I hope your not calling me a kid because you'd be dead wrong. I bet I'm older then you son. But i do see where your coming from, there are a ton of people like that on NT. I just don't see the need to be negative. I think your taking this a little to seriously it's just a pic. But I'm done with this, I'm not trying to fight with anyone.

Considering Future doesn't over process his photos with lame filters, shoots with an iPhone, and brings almost 100% natural photos, I think he does a decent job.

Do his photos belong in this thread? Perhaps that is debatable.

I think there are many others before him that do not. i.e. those who paste their instagram photos in here with some sort of lo-fi filer, a cheesy boarder, all wrapped up with a fake HDR effect.

I know damn well my pics can't compete with anything in here but I still like to share.  Isn't that why we are all here?
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom