Post some historical events you'd like to see be made into a movie.

Originally Posted by soltheman

Originally Posted by UnderMedicated

And i haven't seen any movies about japans occupation of china in ww2.

** http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731 **
motha +%#@@$ cosine.

The movie would be so controversial due to all the war crimes involved.

It'd be cool to watch a movie of some normal Japanese citizens during ww2 and the movie ends with them getting nuked. i no  its random
laugh.gif

I wrote a research paper in high school about the u.s war crimes in Iraq, it would be cool if they made a movie showing u.s support of Saddam Hussein and then the U.S turning on him.
From his perspective. A movie beginning from his imprisonment to his execution.

...lets do this, split the profit 50/50.
grin.gif

laugh.gif
do you know a director?

I supported him parts of the research paper. My teacher was heated
roll.gif
. She was actually stopping me and putting in her political views and then after wards told everybody in class she wouldn't grade anybody based on her own beliefs
indifferent.gif

And i haven't seen any movies about japans occupation of china in ww2.

** http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731 **
motha +%#@@$ cosine.

The movie would be so controversial due to all the war crimes involved.

It'd be cool to watch a movie of some normal Japanese citizens during ww2 and the movie ends with them getting nuked. i no  its random
laugh.gif

I wrote a research paper in high school about the u.s war crimes in Iraq, it would be cool if they made a movie showing u.s support of Saddam Hussein and then the U.S turning on him.
From his perspective. A movie beginning from his imprisonment to his execution.

...lets do this, split the profit 50/50.
grin.gif

laugh.gif
do you know a director?

I supported him parts of the research paper. My teacher was heated
roll.gif
. She was actually stopping me and putting in her political views and then after wards told everybody in class she wouldn't grade anybody based on her own beliefs
indifferent.gif
my phone has a 5mp camera.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

A professor of mine told us this story of 2 students from McGill University (I think).

They were doing a project on mental disabilities, and the two of them decided to

sneak into the Douglass Mental Hospital in Canada. They dressed as delivery men or something to get in

and once they were in they pretended to be patients. When they were done with their research they revealed what

they had done to the staff, and wanted to get out. The staff didn't believe them and they ended up trapped

there for years. Eventually they went insane and became 2 of the worst patients.

I don't remember if she said they got out or not, or if she was just bull !#*+%*!# us with the whole story.

Any Canadians ever hear of this story, is it some kind of urban legend or what?

eek.gif

1. Pablo Escobar movie - Martin Scorsese

2. The Bay of Pigs invasion - Steven Speilberg / Tom Hanks

3. Pearl Harbor remastered and recut w/o the love story. (pearl harbor as a war movie delivered, the love story held it back...Fact)

4. Nicky Barnes biopic- Ridley Scott

This looks dope but yeah I just wish it was in English
laugh.gif
I specifically wanna see something with Lu Bu against Cao Cao with all the genius military advisers and !%++
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rafsjays

Originally Posted by calibeebee

a movie about the Stanford prison experiment would be dope.
Agreed.
pimp.gif
I read the book on that by Zimbardo, The Lucifer Effect. That would be dope. I didn't think of it as a historical event tho.

I'd like to see a biopic of Art Rooney

The National Negro League/Dominincan Summer League

A professor of mine told us this story of 2 students from McGill University (I think).
They were doing a project on mental disabilities, and the two of them decided to
sneak into the Douglass Mental Hospital in Canada. They dressed as delivery men or something to get in
and once they were in they pretended to be patients. When they were done with their research they revealed what
they had done to the staff, and wanted to get out. The staff didn't believe them and they ended up trapped
there for years. Eventually they went insane and became 2 of the worst patients.
I don't remember if she said they got out or not, or if she was just bull !#*+%*!# us with the whole story.

Wow. I might actually work on this. Took screenwriting last quarter and have been looking for inspiration for a new script. Crazy story. 110-120 pgs would be stellar on this. 

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Wow. I might actually work on this. Took screenwriting last quarter and have been looking for inspiration for a new script. Crazy story. 110-120 pgs would be stellar on this. 
I'm asking my girls brother if this is true. He goes to Mcgill and coincidentally lives in Douglass Hall (dorm on campus) 

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Would be dope.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Viking settlements in North America
+1. And directed by Scorcese
tongue.gif

I have an odd fascination with these types of stories
laugh.gif
. Good post

Originally Posted by sreggie101

3. Pearl Harbor remastered and recut w/o the love story. (pearl harbor as a war movie delivered, the love story held it back...Fact)

the_pacific_hbo.jpg

I dont need to see a pablo escobar film i lived it, grew up in colombia when my dude was running *+%* rip pablo.

and if they do a flick it better be in spanish and the actors better have that paisa accent .

@ MarTdiZzle23

Oh yeah i forgot about that show, i only saw a minute of an episode a while back when he was getting his brother in laws killed or something.

Yeah he had a lot of stuff going on through out his life it would be a real long movie.

NOOOOOO!
I wanted to do this! Glad it's being made though, incredible book.
Wonder who's play Ethel
pimp.gif

Hollywood actor Matt Damon who is best known for his roles in movies like ‘Good Will Hunting’ and ‘The Rainmaker’ is set to follow the footsteps of actors Casey Affleck and Martin Sheen. The actor is reportedly to portray the role of tragic US Senator Robert F. Kennedy in his latest flick.

Robert F Kennedy has previously been portrayed on screen by Martin Sheen in 1974 in a TV movie ‘The Missiles of October’, by Casey Affleck in ‘The Kennedys of Massachusetts’, and recently by Dave Fraunces in 2006 flick ‘Bobby’.

Now, the star is preparing to play the in the untitled project with ‘Seabiscuit’ director Gary Ross.

According to sources the actor will only sign the movie if he likes the script. The movie will be based on Evan Thomas biography of Robert F. Kennedy titled ‘His Life’.

Back
Top Bottom