Post some of the most Gangster-est stuff you've ever heard

iblink

Banned
Whether real life or in a rap song (preferably real life though).

At a party that dudes shot at

"Run for what? I done been shot pat'na... woke up well rested the next day IN the trap"

Only in the A
laugh.gif

not "G" but funny
pulled up at a light and saw a "biker" couple on a harley
its spring break and they notice the kids

Guy: You ever goto your prom?
Gal: No, I was pregnant with my first child, I went to the father's prom the next year tho... you?
Guy: No, I was in Jail for a while.

I mean... that was an awkward %!! convo to hear with your windows down... I rolled it up and started dying
laugh.gif

"So I'm up at this cat birthday party... and I see everybody bringing gifts up to the table and I have nothing for him, so I walked up to the table...took the cake.... and MUSHED it in his face like "Happy Birthday". Cats in the party looking at me like I'm bugging."

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMs

"So I'm up at this cat birthday party... and I see everybody bringing gifts up to the table and I have nothing for him, so I walked up to the table... took the cake.... and MUSHED it in his face like "Happy Birthday". Cats in the party looking at me like I'm bugging."

pimp.gif

"keep *!#*#%% with me ninja.....and your mama gone be standing over you" -keithahundred. Told that to my girl ex ninja was shooked
roll.gif

"So I'm up at this cat birthday party... and I see everybody bringing gifts up to the table and I have nothing for him, so I walked up to the table... took the cake.... and MUSHED it in his face like "Happy Birthday". Cats in the party looking at me like I'm bugging."
laugh.gif
Funny thing is I just watched that movie today.
pimp.gif

"WE LOOKING AT YOU LIKE YOU BUGGING"

I'm chillin' wit' a dude....and he brings up the fact that he was actually supposed to be chilling with another female that night but it fellthrough, so when I said I was close, he agreed to meet me somewhere. Now, in the midst of coming to grips with my "sloppy secondness" I am sayingsomething on the matter and dude hits me with the index finger and says "hold on for a second" or "holdthat thought" answers his phone, and starts talkin' to the other b**** he was supposed to be chillin' wit' that night!!!! She goin' onbout how she left her purse somewhere and he lookin' at me like
indifferent.gif
"I wish this broad would %+!%" and I'm sittin' there literally like "
laugh.gif
grin.gif
eyes.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
" So when he hangs up, I IMMEDIATELY tell him about hisself and how that was a straight up pimp move and couldn't be mad. for one:
a) I didn't get outta the car and leave
b) girl B didn't know he was wit' someone else and
c) he prolly went out wit' girl b eventually but most importantly
d) we hung out for at least another hour after that incident...I even chuckled in the background when she called back and he was like "uuuhhh....wellI'm bout to eat so...."

eventually, he went on to talk about how he ain't really wanna chill wit' her, he likes me more, blahzae, blahzae, blah---but the +%! was stillhilarious.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
No, I wasn't mad--game recognize game
pimp.gif

another real world scenario...

we chillin' up in my room freshmen year, some of the guy homies are over and it's some of my female homies. One dude always had on this funnylookin' necklace that had different colored beads on it and a black figure made out of beads too. So someone asks, and he explains that the beads representnationalities and when you hold out the necklace, it's like you are getting a hug (
indifferent.gif
) He made it at some kind camp or something of the we are the worldsorts...and we all sittin' there fakin' like "oh, dam, that's cool!" "yea guy!" "awww that's so sweet" Myhomegirl took the necklace, looked at it for a moment, and then in the most n***adest voice she could muster said: "man this s*** CORNY!" and thew it on the ground. We all DIED.........then came back to life and laughed our a****off.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

funny thing is dude was for real, for real salty about it and tried to play it off, but he really was hurt.

from songs/movies...

"if the rap game died, i'd find some work/ i keep a young yella B**** that'll pull up her skirt"
"f*** yo daughter! f*** yo girl! Give a f*** about this world! Born broke, born f****d up, I'MMA SHOOT THIS S*** UP!"
"I cut ya balls off and hand 'em to ya, patna"
"aaww she just mad cuz I on't like her no mo!" (one of my male students in reference to a girl who had just got mad at him and stormed out theclassroom)
"cuz they kill you, they gon' have to kill me.....cuz I'm gon' kill them"
"eat a d*** wit' AIDS on the tip (not guilty)"
" I tell a hata kill theyself and tell they unit do the same"
"I keep that thang on me....ain't gotta use it mean knuckle game on me"

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bonafide125

"this %@%!+ think !!+* like that is funny"

Ive seen that movie.

what movie is that from.. i know it but i just cant remember
mad.gif

and for me, i thought this was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

"Smokin them %$!#+, im on that Mary +$#%+% Jane"

not really gangster but still
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Was at an armin concert over the weekend long story short I was on my way to the downstairs bathroom some dudes comes rushing down but doesn't make it. Hebarfs all over the steps and walks back up like nothing happened. I'm so wasted that at this point I start laughin my #+$ of at the fact that dude walkedaway with a str8 face.. Any how so some drunk couple comes walking down the stairs and the chick slips right on the vomit. The dude tries to pick her up butdrops her a second time onto the vomit. Yet again she wobbles a third time str8 for the vomit. When they left you were able to eat off the floor...nowthat's gangsta.. And the dude was carrying her full of vomit... I was so tight that I didn't record it with my phone fml..

My dude had TIP Type Weapons in the hood and it was getting crazy...cops asked him to just leave the stuff on his porch and they wouldn't trip. Homey hadthe Feds watching him 24/7 and Blew a rap contract, had Lyor Cohen in the crib drinking Remy with everybody....some of the most Gangsta stuff I ever seen..

Free Bump

Reading and editing a few papers from one of my English classes. He and she is "gangster"

They wrote such things as: "People need to fight for respect or else they dont have your back", "People be getting jumped" (-.-)

ridiculously funny when i read it though, it provided my day with laughter XD

Originally Posted by cs02132

GaBeGRaMs wrote:

"So I'm up at this cat birthday party... and I see everybody bringing gifts up to the table and I have nothing for him, so I walked up to the
table... took the cake.... and MUSHED it in his face like "Happy Birthday". Cats in the party looking at me like I'm bugging."

what movie is that from.. i know it but i just cant remember
mad.gif

and for me, i thought this was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

"Smokin them %#!$%, im on that Mary %**%$+ Jane"

not really gangster but still
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Come on B. You gotta know.

Paid-In-Full.jpg

Originally Posted by migit1209

Reading and editing a few papers from one of my English classes. He and she is "gangster"

They wrote such things as: "People need to fight for respect or else they dont have your back", "People be getting jumped" (-.-)

ridiculously funny when i read it though, it provided my day with laughter XD

College or high school? I find it hard to believe someone in college would say "people be getting jumped"

Damn theres cursing in that vid...well when Sonny said "Now you cant leave"
pimp.gif

A Bronx Tale ftw
pimp.gif

Uggas get shot everyday b. You tough right.

Get him a blanket, a thermometer.

laugh.gif
@ you tough right. Dude got shot in the eye. Another reason why Cam is thay dude

Back
Top Bottom