Post some of the most Gangster-est stuff you've ever heard

I beat off while wearing brass knuckles
pimp.gif

Me and my homies was chillin' in my whip when of my people's who was gonna meet me where i was at, called me and told me like 4 cop cars was comin'in the neighborhood. before they could pull into the end of the block we all dipped from my car. the cops surrounded my car and waited to see if we would comeback. i switched my shirt, came back to the car 30 minutes later like we didn't just run from them talkin' about, "is there a problem,officer?"

cops were skeptical about the situation, but couldn't prove anything so they couldn't do anything
pimp.gif

I heard this from this gangster that just got out of prison. My cousin was looking for some advice, and it was over a dispute over some money not being paid.Dude said, "You know how you get him back? You rape that fool, eff him in the ess, and take away his manhood. That will teach him a lesson." Dudewas dead serious. That ain't gangster to me, but pretty psycho.

"So Icy The Cannibals, I'll pistol whip ya manager, scratch off in a challenger vacation in canada"
-Gucci Mane

Journey with me
Into the mind of a maniac
Doomed to be a killer
Since I came out the nutsac
I'm in a murderous mindsate
With a heart full of terror
I see the devil in the mirror
BUCK BUCK, Lights out
Cause when I get my sawed off
+#%#+$ get hauled off [Ice Cube:] haha barrel one
Touches your %%*%#*#%+%%+ flesh [Ice Cube:] barrel two
Shoots your $++!!@ heart out your chest
You see I'm quick to let the hammer go click
On my Tec-9 so if you try to reck mine
Fool it's your bad time
Feel the blast of the chocolate bomber
Infra red aimed at your head
Like your name was Sarah Conner
Decapitatin I ain't hesitatin
To put you in the funeral home
With a bullet in your dome
I'm hot like lava
You got a problem?
I got a problem solver
And his name is revolver
It's like a deadly game of freeze tag
I touch you with a 44 mag
And your frozen inside a boddy bag
Nobody iller
Than this graveyard filler
Cap peeler
Cause I'm a Natural Born Killa

glasses.gif

this one time, we were at a party at Laura Beth Anderson's house, and there were NO ADULT CHAPERONES there at all, so you know it was bound to get crazy...

Darren Mcpherson brought a cigarette he stole from his dad's ashtray, and we all sat around and got high off it, and Michelle brought this wine cooler thatwe all took a sip from and got SUPER WASTED. i can't believe how drunk i was, stumbling all over the house, i even knocked over Mrs. Anderson's flowerpot, and everybody looked at me with this shocked look.... and i'm like what's wrong?

that was the craziest night ever...

Originally Posted by iBlink

Whether real life or in a rap song (preferably real life though).

At a party that dudes shot at

"Run for what? I done been shot pat'na... woke up well rested the next day IN the trap"

Only in the A
laugh.gif
I heard some stuff like that
roll.gif

Dollar Van driver in queens(west indian accent): I don't give a *%$( what you saw. I ain't run no red light. It was yelllow. If you don't like mydrivin get on the &%*$ bus. I don't need ya 2 dollars.

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

I heard this from this gangster that just got out of prison. My cousin was looking for some advice, and it was over a dispute over some money not being paid. Dude said, "You know how you get him back? You rape that fool, eff him in the ess, and take away his manhood. That will teach him a lesson." Dude was dead serious. That ain't gangster to me, but pretty psycho.

LOL!!

i actually hit 2 bicyclists with my car and when i stopped to see if i killed them, they got up and picked up their disfigured bikes and said, "yourelucky im a tough homie...."

and hobbled away. what a damn g
pimp.gif

Transformers when every had guns pointed at each other.

Sector 7 dude: I'm gonna count to 5
Army dude: [cocks gun] well I'm gonna count to 3.

Originally Posted by Rico x Hood

Transformers when every had guns pointed at each other.

Sector 7 dude: I'm gonna count to 5
Army dude: [cocks gun] well I'm gonna count to 3.
laugh.gif

Forgot about that. That does make the list on hardest things you could ever say.

I'm especially Joe Pesci with a grin
I will kill you, commit suicide, and kill you again
That's right

JIgga

I slapped my teachers butt one time in class, she just looked at me and walked away.

The only thing that was gangster but not, was when this girl step on my friends J's and he slap her off reaction(Hard). lol

Back
Top Bottom