Post some of the most Gangster-est stuff you've ever heard

For those of you who don't know what a galvatron is:

One shot Maker's Mark
One shot Patron
One shot Bacardi 151

For a ghetto galvatron, substitute the Maker's Mark with Jim Beam and the Patron with Cuervo.

My friend Nina had six on Thursday.

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

What the hell is this thread ?

Really now ?
Had to come from the Suburban kid furthest removed from the hood....the same dude who berates "black people" at every opportunity forour collective problems but derails or avoids any positive discussion of black progression.

Lets not honestly discuss Black history and current circumstances...lets post the "most Gangster-est stuff" we've ever heard, revel in buffoneryand strengthen powerful negative stereotypes.

I'm on to you Carlton.

cam-dutch.jpg

"Disgustin....."
[h3]
[/h3]

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

What the hell is this thread ?

Really now ?
Had to come from the Suburban kid furthest removed from the hood....the same dude who berates "black people" at every opportunity for our collective problems but derails or avoids any positive discussion of black progression.

Lets not honestly discuss Black history and current circumstances...lets post the "most Gangster-est stuff" we've ever heard, revel in buffonery and strengthen powerful negative stereotypes.

I'm on to you Carlton.

cam-dutch.jpg

"Disgustin....."
[h3]
[/h3]
Hmmm. This might be the most "gangster-est" thing I've heard.
glasses.gif

Atleast it opened my eyes a little. I feel soo naive
smh.gif
laugh.gif

But QFT...

Had to come from the Suburban kid furthest removed from the hood....the same dude who berates "black people" at every opportunity for our collective problems but derails or avoids any positive discussion of black progression.
Says the guy who practically said I don't want to play anymore when the discussion started making progress?
laugh.gif
You're done fam. Stop quoting me.

Originally Posted by iBlink

Says the guy who practically said I don't want to play anymore when the discussion started making progress?
laugh.gif
You're done fam. Stop quoting me.
That was your killer comeback?

My thread was making progress and I said "I don't want to play anymore"?...That made sense to you?

Then you quote me and tell me to stop quotingyou (someone please point out where I quoted this man in this thread)

230ht5.gif

OK Ruck.

You know good and well I was talking about the quotes in the other thread.

My best friend stepped on Foam Ones on purpose.
indifferent.gif
I knocked his *%! out.

Gave him a goose egg the size of a goose egg on his right eye. I was living in Oklahoma at the time and they didn't understand sneaker culture so I had allthese hillbilly football players on steroids tryna %+%$ with my shoes. I even made a post on NT a long time ago about it if anybody remembers.

smh.gif
laugh.gif

_'s stay talking about what we're doing wrong .

Look at this thread ...
tired.gif
grin.gif

But let me answer the thread title question .

The most gangster-est thing I ever heard was "you're done fam . stop quoting me."

!$@$ was toooooooo hard-body .
eek.gif

my homeboy was telling me a story how he and hes homeboys were going to a party in the a street called the ONE WAY ... (norwack) anyways.. my friends homeboysstarted walking to the party and i guess
the guys that act like they own the street ask them were they were going, so he says, to the party ...the guy gave him an answer back and said "no yournot "
roll.gif
roll.gif
they started walking back to the car.. funniest thing i ever heard.

This guy I work with was getting a ride home from a friend, asks his friend to make a stop before dropping him off at his home. Dude gets out of the car, walksup to a house and knocks on the door. When the guy opens the door, my co-worker tells the guy "I hear you're looking for me"

Apparently, they had beef and my coworker brought it right to his doorstep.

"I'll bring the beef to your front door like dominoes"

ol' Lloyd Banks lookin ...

Back
Top Bottom