Post Some of Your Legal Hustles vol. How You Get It

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Sell stuff on ebay with my brother...

What kind of stuff? used electronics, clothes, appliances, store returns, tools.. etc.

ebay> a 9-5 job

With that amount does how does it work tax wise.  I read awhile back the IRS was trying get in on that Paypal money
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Executive76

What kind of stuff? used electronics, clothes, appliances, store returns, tools.. etc.

ebay> a 9-5 job

With that amount does how does it work tax wise.  I read awhile back the IRS was trying get in on that Paypal money
nerd.gif

Yup, got a 1099-K from paypal, I am not looking forward to filing my taxes.

Originally Posted by airberg

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by airberg

just started making iPhone apps on the side (do websites for a living). been fun and learning a lot. latest app was actually for Jordan releases -> http://bit.ly/j23app
How complicated is it to create apps? I'm lookin into doin this myself. 
to be honest it is slow/harder at the beginning, but once you get past that initial rough patch things get easier, just got to stick with it
As expected in the beginning. I'm lookin to develop for Android which I imagine is a lot more open. 

i've been blessed with car from my pop pop. so i have a little taxi service on campus. not a huge hustle but keeps gas in my car.

Originally Posted by SolexSup

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

I got Karmaloop 2 years ago for a good $5.000 worth of clothes, all legal at the time. Then they changed their policy.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
what did u do?
Id like to know too. & info on that ebay hustle
nerd.gif
Took their promo codes they sent out, put on their website, etc & used that code as my own personal Rep code. People who had no clue used the code in the wrong box, and I got all the points. They caught on to me and my boy both doing it though, changed their policy, and threatened legal action if it happened again. Still, those were the days 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Coolidge Effect

i work as an extra on movies. Easy 50 bucks at least.

If you live in Atlanta I can give you the information you need.

check out my website i have a few articles on easy ways to make money too.
Ran into my boy's mom and she told him and his girl do that in Atlanta, small world.

Originally Posted by Executive76

ebay> a 9-5 job

nerd.gif

Yup, got a 1099-K from paypal, I am not looking forward to filing my taxes.
me too 
tired.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by af1 1982

Donate Blood Plasma. That's what I'm doing to obtain money for the Cement IVs
laugh.gif

grin.gif
.... how much do you get for donating blood and how much do they take out. just curious. 

Reselling cars and parts.
Reselling little things.

I've heard vending machines give a nice bonus.

Spoiler [+]
I still get PM's from new users from last time this thread was made. Please don't PM me.

mhgkzm.jpg

ebay> a 9-5 job
Damn, nice work 
pimp.gif
.. I need to find something, and soon. 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by IamDavidRice

i work as an extra on movies. Easy 50 bucks at least.

If you live in Atlanta I can give you the information you need.

check out my website i have a few articles on easy ways to make money too.
whats ur website

tha business

for the extra gigs, just search "CL casting" on facebook if you are in the Atlanta area. It's fun, I've met and seen so many celebrities since I have started.
smokin.gif
have you considering selling that website??"

I have a hustle I will share that I use to do. Between these 2 website you should be able to bank $200-$300 a month and only take like 1 hour to do a day.

They have paid to take surveys emails and pay you to do the free trials like netflix blockbuster etc.

Easy money easy hustle. Paid my car note when i first started for the 1st year

And yes they are both legit. Cash Crate even have a forum with people posting their paychecks.

Easy $200-$300 a month just keep track of the trial offers so you know when to cancel. Create some under different name and address and prepaid card for more money, like open a account for a family member and split the money with them.

+

=

dollar_sign_rotate_hg_clr.gif

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

mhgkzm.jpg

ebay> a 9-5 job
Damn, nice work 
pimp.gif
.. I need to find something, and soon. 
nerd.gif
I hope some of y'all don't think he actually made $189,180.83
laugh.gif
But still... making over 4k in just under 2 weeks is
pimp.gif
Props!

EDIT:

GODDAMN!!! I had to do a double take.... I was like...

2uqyy5c.gif

And realized this dude made 90k in just 4 months!!!!!

weebay-shocked-face.gif

U don't know how much of that he is putting in his pocket when its all said and done...still nice tho...ebay is cool only problem is they lock ur acct when they get ready..smh...I had a nice hustle going on ebay for a whiile. Currently working on some stealth accts now to get back on
pimp.gif

my dad buys and re sells printers. he buys them on ebay/thrift stores then sells them on amazon/ebay ..a couple years ago when he started he said he made like $6,000 so far that year and it was on Thanksgiving, i think he sells more now he had to buy a storage unit because my mom was complaining about them being at my house
laugh.gif
. if i'd have to guess i'd say he makes like 10-15 per year? his best was buying a printer for $3 and selling it on ebay for $600+ .. he's a professor at a few colleges so it doesn't take that much time either

also when the printers come with ink in them you can go to Staples and sell them the cartridges for like $30 i believe

Back
Top Bottom