Post some ridiculous real names you have come across...

Had a picture of there boarding passes to prove it lmao
When I was working at the airport years ago I saw a couples names no lie

Husband was dickhoff
Wife was wiener

What borderline angers me is that the parents were kids too at some point. You know how heartless kids are why add to your child's anguish by giving them a silly name?

I fully expected this to be filled with Dominican and Cuban names.

Only one I can recall right now is Mileidy (My Lady)

My cousins name is Da-Cuba-Niece. I don't kno how you spell it but that's how its pronounced. We just call her Cuba doe. I don't know what my Auntie was thinking on that one :smh:

I had a classmate back in college whose name was Jalid Readus. With us being southern it sounded more like Jarlid Readas

One of my coworkers name is Jazmine. I gotta call the homie Jazz

Prank called
Had a bugatti dealer call my friend’s job about an inquiry,his name is juan but i put his name as Juanes afatass. Heard the receptionist was crackn the hell up. He a big dood lol

20190908_145504.jpg

"A high school football player in Louisiana has caught eyes and made headlines after the internet discovered that his parents had chosen to name him De’Coldest ToEvaDoIt Crawford.

Yes, you read that right. When said out loud his name sounds phonetically like, “The coldest to ever do it.”

According to Shreveport station KTAL, the public reaction to the student-athlete’s incredibly unique legal name was all sparked after the Green Oaks High School sophomore wide receiver spoke to the station about the upcoming football season"

Back
Top Bottom