Post some things from your childhood VOL....MEMORIES

Fun dip :smokin

I used to trade these wit my friends lol

EMGN-Christmas-Game-Board-Games-90s-Children-Presents-12.jpg
I see you and raise you.
1200px-GaW_DK2.png
Game-and-Watch.jpg

Had this photo up in my locker in high school, school administrator came looked at it and took it down. Kept it that SOB.
Just bought the entire season about 3/4 months with TSWOAM (The Secret World of Alex Mack)

This might be to new but Midnight Run Toonami opening

I think this is what lead to my insomnia, to this day I am good with 3/4 hours of sleep.

Anyone remember the short lived MTV Spiderman show. Jesus listening to it now DAMN it screams 2000's with the music, tone, and colors.

Man some things don't age well, that Go Bots theme is so trash now, but as kids we were so hyped. That Silverhawks still Wings of Silver.

I want to say this theme was used after Serpentor was released or created.

IMG_1490.JPG
Ohhh, you cats bringing up G.I. Joe....

What did you and your homies call this dude?
His name was Beach Head. Remember he instructed the misfits in the movie.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxC519h0xDg

IMG_1491.JPG
Back in the day, way back in the day I used to watch wrestling, NWA wrestling and these dudes were the business
You hated to face them in Wresting game

I went to elementary school with Tia and Tamera Mowry
More important did you shoot your shot? :nerd::nerd::nerd:
Never been we would always hit up the Video Warehouse
54da8541e9b0d.image.jpg

Shame dude committed suicide, you would think man he has it all.

Crazy my 3 and 4 year old daughters like watching this show on Netflix or Amazon one of them.
I just knew this was how college was going to be, man it is going to be so cool.
surf-ninjas1.jpg

series-1.jpg

Still tempted on buying these off eBay...But know there isn't any use for them lol.
YO don't tempt me shoe game been weak this summer so more money than sense right now.
what about this one

Crystal_Pepsi20160628.jpg
All we need now is
s-l640.jpg

Do you all ever wonder why the Toonami spaceship is so big, yet we only saw Tom?

He was alone on that big *** spaceship? :lol:

Had this photo up in my locker in high school, school administrator came looked at it and took it down. Kept it that SOB.

Just bought the entire season about 3/4 months with TSWOAM (The Secret World of Alex Mack)

This might be to new but Midnight Run Toonami opening

I think this is what lead to my insomnia, to this day I am good with 3/4 hours of sleep.

Anyone remember the short lived MTV Spiderman show. Jesus listening to it now DAMN it screams 2000's with the music, tone, and colors.

I actually just started watching that mtv Spider-Man it’s kinda fire

Wall ball maaaan i used to peg the **** out of people lol

My favorite growing though was stick ball ( bounce pitch) 8v8s. Would grab stick from modells and tennis balls

My neighborhood had the perfect spot for it in a playground. Wall in LF like it was the green monster lol instead was a huge face on too of a concrete wall. Was perfect for our age at the time.

Anyone play stickball in there neighborhood growing up

Do you all ever wonder why the Toonami spaceship is so big, yet we only saw Tom?

He was alone on that big *** spaceship? :lol:
Tom was the caretaker while Riddick and everyone else slept in stasis pods. Remember when Tom got jacked.

Tom was the caretaker while Riddick and everyone else slept in stasis pods. Remember when Tom got jacked.

I miss late 90's till bout 04-06 Cartoon Network. Probably just miss being a kid but these bumps and **** bring back so many memories damn lol

I miss late 90's till bout 04-06 Cartoon Network. Probably just miss being a kid but these bumps and **** bring back so many memories damn lol
Man life was crazy back then had no worries at all. Need to get working on that time machine forreal.

NBA Inside Stuff !!!
Saturday Mornings with Ahmad Rashad

Attachments

• D9D8A577-A04E-4EFC-96D9-C1F20990662A.jpeg
    D9D8A577-A04E-4EFC-96D9-C1F20990662A.jpeg
    319.9 KB · Views: 4
  • 78995D7F-336D-4BED-8CE2-3729EC658F55.jpeg
    78995D7F-336D-4BED-8CE2-3729EC658F55.jpeg
    75.7 KB · Views: 6
  • FB775F81-530D-4C5F-8529-BDC804AA5CD6.jpeg
    FB775F81-530D-4C5F-8529-BDC804AA5CD6.jpeg
    26.4 KB · Views: 5
1935B482-5496-4730-9993-ACCFA67561C9.jpeg

I rememberlike randomly going to Lancaster 1 fall and seeing this new store where everything was $8. Starbury sneakers, big winter jackets etc. kind of amazing. Knew it wouldn’t last long

Back
Top Bottom