Post some things from your childhood VOL....MEMORIES

Fam my childhood memories are so strong I'd be in here all day posting stuff if i wasn't busy doing other things...I get delight from taking other's back down memory lane..

Reninds me of those triple headers. How we had this hoop in the apartmebt made out of a coat hanger and nailed on the wall and id imitate everything during commercial breaks :lol:

Used to crumple up flyers and wrap em in rubberbands til my uncle bought one of those mini basketballs. Then he eventually got me a Raptors hoop when we finally got a team that had a calender with the games in it lol i broke the rim dunking on it. Taped it up and just shot jumpers after that

Reninds me of those triple headers. How we had this hoop in the apartmebt made out of a coat hanger and nailed on the wall and id imitate everything during commercial breaks :lol:

Used to crumple up flyers and wrap em in rubberbands til my uncle bought one of those mini basketballs. Then he eventually got me a Raptors hoop when we finally got a team that had a calender with the games in it lol i broke the rim dunking on it. Taped it up and just shot jumpers after that

Lol yep you nailed it fam..had the paper with rubber band wrapped around them to keep it firm lol. The triple headers on Saturdays and Sundays were something epic my man..hard nosed basketball back then..

Do shows still have theme songs? I mean there aren't many sitcoms out now, but theme songs back in the day were dope.

facebook.jpg

Back
Top Bottom