Post some things from your childhood VOL....MEMORIES

Soleil Moonfrye, she is mostly known for "Punky Brewster" sitcom that was popular in the 80s. She had to have breast reduction because of some condition that made her cans extremely huge.
I blame her dude for the reduction, he should of been massaging them nightly to help with her back pain. :evil: Would love to see pics before the surgery. :evil:

Man this movie...

So many memories, the amount of times me and my cousin practiced to beat his scores. We were actually going to go to the video game championships that year but my teacher called a parent teacher conference the same day. Eventually my mom switched my class and missed the opportunity to possibly be an extra.

Remember when she was on that episode of Wonder Years?

Torn if I should be looking for the rest of that episode or just let my mind wander on that episode. :smh:

Man Winni who, dad is president. Oh Kevin should have just hung it up with all other women and settled in for the long haul with her. :smh:

Can you imagine the outrage now if this episode was made, women would be furious at the fact she came running over with a bra not securely holding "things" in place. How times have changed before all the PC stuff.

Torn if I should be looking for the rest of that episode or just let my mind wander on that episode. :smh:

Man Winni who, dad is president. Oh Kevin should have just hung it up with all other women and settled in for the long haul with her. :smh:

Can you imagine the outrage now if this episode was made, women would be furious at the fact she came running over with a bra not securely holding "things" in place. How times have changed before all the PC stuff.

All the seasons are on netflix.

Season 4 Ep. 1 "Growing Up"

Punky Brewster and Wonder Years :smokin

Also
cbca169d7ac92b42d55314658bb5bf72--robot-girl-the-robot.jpg

Winnie >>>>

1. Winnie (Wonder Years)
2. Dina Alexander (Salute Your Shorts)
3. Meagan Good (Cousin Skeeter)
4. Lizzie McGuire (Lizzie McGuire)
5. Clarissa (Clarissa Explains It All)
6. Alex Mack (Alex Mack)