Post some weird things you do or did with you Girlfriend/Boyfriend/Ex.

I'll post a short list since me and Larina(ex) did a lot of weird #!!%:
-Try to sing collabo songs and try to nail the verses when the artists sing together, I know, corny.
laugh.gif

-Do some weird dances in clubs and parties (Waltz, Swing, Butterfly, etc.)
-We had a lot of secret symbols (eyebrow raises, nose wiggles, eye rolling, etc.).
-Count how many people we're checking us out in public places (she would win most of the time by a little bit
mad.gif
).
-Have random competitions (eating, video games, walking, drinking, staring, etc.).

I probably have more, but this is what we were talking about tonight.

-Sex in public places
-Sex on random furniture
-Sex on random furniture in public places
-Recruit women for threesomes in public places
-Soft White Girl

that sounds like a fun relationship.

my girlfriend doesn't speak the same language as me
we just #%@* and chill

Sounds like you miss her OP. Who broke it off?

By the way, shouldn't we require pics of the girlfriend? YES...PICS PLEASE.

My chick Regina, has the same sense of humor as me. I think if I brought her on NT yall would be rollin. We talk about the same !#%$ on a daily basis. She isweird like that. She Flip/Black too
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
we be crackin jokes on everyone that passes by its mostly her though she is wild.

me n my ex used to jus be walkin and then jus bust out in a random goofy dance move lol.

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

-Try to sing collabo songs and try to nail the verses when the artists sing together, I know, corny.
laugh.gif

-We had a lot of secret symbols (eyebrow raises, nose wiggles, eye rolling, etc.).
-Count how many people we're checking us out in public places (she would win most of the time by a little bit
mad.gif
).
-Have random competitions (eating, video games, walking, drinking, staring, etc.).

damn yall sound like a fun couple.

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

laugh.gif

mad.gif
).

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Originally Posted by Greezee

Peed on her
Mine is the other way around.. I didn't let her though, it just happened.
Thats gross. On the other hand, In high school, i hooked up with this girl. She told me she wanted me to piss on her. But it had to be in the tub.I did it. It was cool but i aint tryin to do that to the wifey
laugh.gif
smh.gif

TheSouthside wrote:
Nktran001 wrote:
Greezee wrote:
Peed on her
Mine is the other way around.. I didn't let her though, it just happened.

Thats gross. On the other hand, In high school, i hooked up with this girl. She told me she wanted me to piss on her. But it had to be in the tub. I did it. It was cool but i aint tryin to do that to the wifey
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Being real, that is a sick +!+ act. Why the hell would you want someone urinating on you?? There has to be some type of psychobabble talk for people that havea fetish for this?

me and my ex used to turn to the techno music station on TV and dance around my living room
go to the beach during a thunderstorm and run along the strip
stare eachother in the eyes for long periods of time until one of us laughed or looked away
he had this pair of jeans that were so big i wanted to see if we could both fit in them together. (we did)
i popped a pimple on his cheek
he combed my hair and painted my fingernails, then i asked him to suck on my big toe cause i wanted to see how it felt, it was the weirdest sensation EVER! lol

Originally Posted by dunks87

he combed my hair and painted my fingernails, then i asked him to suck on my big toe cause i wanted to see how it felt, it was the weirdest sensation EVER! lol
$!@$

indifferent.gif
!

Originally Posted by TheSouthside

$!@$

indifferent.gif
!
uhhh que?

Originally Posted by TheSouthside

$!@$

indifferent.gif
!
uhhh que?
i think he's tryin to say that that's pretty #@#%#$% crazy.

a dude wouldnt admit doing some
alien.gif
stuff like painting fingernails &combing hair without expecting a
indifferent.gif
. IMO

Back
Top Bottom