Post some weird things you do or did with you Girlfriend/Boyfriend/Ex.

My and wifey "Mase-dance" around the living room. Makes you feel so good, uhh-huh, take that, take that.
Sing 80s and 90s r&b/soul records acapella a la the Leverts in New jack City.
Go to the mall and see who gets the most attention from the opposite sex.
Racing from the front door to my bedroom and lunging onto the bed
Try to re-enact scenes from tv shows and movies we watch and then adding on to them with our own dialogue
Watch 106 only to criticize TJ and check out Rocsi's outfit (her shoe game is mean!)
Quiz each other on random pop culture trivia like Fresh Prince and Hey Arnold episodes

she used to pretend my ##%* was lipstick and would put my pre-"stuff" all over her lips

word

-
pimp.gif

- sex
- i tickle her randomly when i'm bored

my girl is mad weird.. id be here all day namin the silly !%@% she likes to do and involve me in
laugh.gif

i love her tho my weirdo
pimp.gif

smashed in her room, smashed in her sis room, smashed in her parents room, smashed in the shower, smashed in the bathroom, smashed in the living room, smashedin the kitchen, smashed outside a club, smashed outside the movies, smashed in my ride, smashed at a parking lot, smashed outside her house.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JesusR23

smashed in her room, smashed in her sis room, smashed in her parents room, smashed in the shower, smashed in the bathroom, smashed in the living room, smashed in the kitchen, smashed outside a club, smashed outside the movies, smashed in my ride, smashed at a parking lot, smashed outside her house.
pimp.gif

LOLZ I thought these were all normal spots to bump uglys??

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

-Try to sing collabo songs and try to nail the verses when the artists sing together, I know, corny.
laugh.gif

-We had a lot of secret symbols (eyebrow raises, nose wiggles, eye rolling, etc.).
-Have random competitions (eating, video games, walking, drinking, staring, etc.).
we do these things too!
as far as competitions go, we race everywhere. we race to the car. we race back to the house after class. we race at almost every opportunity.
at this point, we're taking a bowling class together...i know its pretty lame, but we probably bowl 3 or 4 times a week.

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Originally Posted by Greezee

Peed on her
Mine is the other way around.. I didn't let her though, it just happened.
making them Gush/Squirt > making them pee
laugh.gif

Story is.. a few years back when this broad and I was downstairs in my other room we just got done doing what we do. She asked if she could use the bathroom,and I said "You serious? Nahhh. (sarcasm)". So, she layed on top of me and down it goes. But no worries, the mattress that got peed on, we gave itaway...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Black Entourage inc

Originally Posted by dunks87

Originally Posted by TheSouthside

Originally Posted by dunks87

he combed my hair and painted my fingernails, then i asked him to suck on my big toe cause i wanted to see how it felt, it was the weirdest sensation EVER! lol
$!@$

indifferent.gif
!
uhhh que?
i think he's tryin to say that that's pretty #@#%#$% crazy.

a dude wouldnt admit doing some
alien.gif
stuff like painting fingernails & combing hair without expecting a
indifferent.gif
. IMO
"OMG, YOU PAINTED HER TOES AND COMBED HER HAIR?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
"

eyes.gif

what are you dudes, like 7?

laugh.gif
, definitely never lived with a chick...

word, im sitting here thinking ive painted my girl toes before..

-cooking contest
-bet on almost anything
-have the most random as conversations
-idk we just keep each other laughing
-we get drunk and become two totally different people in the bedroom(i guess you can call it roll playing)...some of the wildest sex and kinky things has beendone with my girl.
-we're both movie freaks
-watch reality show and yell at the tv about how stupid this show is
-get drunk together and get serious as hell on Rockband...like were really getting paid to play

Originally Posted by vrp32tl

smashed in her room, smashed in her sis room, smashed in her parents room, smashed in the shower, smashed in the bathroom, smashed in the living room, smashed in the kitchen, smashed outside a club, smashed outside the movies, smashed in my ride, smashed at a parking lot, smashed outside her house.
pimp.gif

LOL she aint ugly homie

JesusR23 wrote:
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
@ him thinking hes doing it.

bruh thats your Girlfriend your suppose to be doing that...those are normal.

Originally Posted by TheSouthside

Wrestling
pimp.gif
Also:
Sing old school songs to each other
Try to tickle each other(I win 95% of the time because she has lots of places where she's ticklish
wink.gif
)
A couple of times we had a burping contest(She kills me in this.
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by FreezeTag

JesusR23 wrote:
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

i am doin it homie, we smashed at raging waters too
roll.gif

pimp.gif

LOL she aint ugly homie

smh.gif
@ you for not knowing what I meant.

indifferent.gif
@ myself for spelling uglies wrong.

pimp.gif

LOL she aint ugly homie

smh.gif
@ you for not knowing what I meant.

indifferent.gif
@ myself for spelling uglies wrong.

???? i wuz jus letting u know man

eNPHAN wrote:
JesusR23 wrote:

JesusR23 wrote:
pimp.gif

LOL she aint ugly homie
disappointment.jpg

JesusR23 wrote:
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

normal for a %*#@* with no morals, maybe...
roll.gif

you right

lil man a savage, he get it in where ever he can
roll.gif

eNPHAN wrote:
JesusR23 wrote:

JesusR23 wrote:
pimp.gif

LOL she aint ugly homie
disappointment.jpg

JesusR23 wrote:
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

you right

lil man a savage, he get it in where ever he can
roll.gif

there u go, jus whenever we both want it, dont matter where u at

pimp.gif

LOL she aint ugly homie
disappointment.jpg

JesusR23 wrote:
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

*RAISES HAND* LOLZ!

LOL she aint ugly homie

PICS??
devil.gif

-Workouts in the middle of the night
-Sneaking onto the tOSU football field for some fun
-Late night runs to stores for Slurpee's and gummy worms
-See how many people would hit on us as individuals in public places with the other one standing off to the side
- House golf (piff)

pimp.gif

LOL she aint ugly homie
disappointment.jpg

JesusR23 wrote:
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

*RAISES HAND* LOLZ!

LOL she aint ugly homie

PICS??
devil.gif

pics?? get outta here LOL she my lady cant disrespect her like that homie. now bout my exs, i would

we make up stupid handshakes
she's on my cod clan
we race on the freeway
play fight
sex
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom