Post something random Vol. No cliche snapple facts..

Originally Posted by RAWse

Eating goldfish
lobster tail, bacon wrapped shrimp, some sort of cut of beef, and spaghett... leftovers ftw
pimp.gif

for the past month i have been compiling a list of most see movies

i have also been make jewelry (just tryna keep the creative juices flowing)

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Deal of the day: Large Pizza from Pizza Hut for 10 bucks
pimp.gif
Deal taken from Papa John's and imo they're better than Pizza Hut.

Women are born with all their eggs to reproduce, hence menopause and men just keep going.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

The Pumapunku complex in Tiwanaku, Bolivia can not be recreated in modern times with our current technology. The complex is over a thousand years old but the exact age is still unknown. It should be noted that it is widely believed that the Tiwanaku culture had no writing system. So a daunting question arises when it comes to how did they build this with no planning or writing. We also have little to know idea of what tools the Tiwanaku used to build this structure since it is made out of granite, which only diamonds can be speculated to have been used to make the precise markings for the interlocking stone system.

I just took a major dump. i mean like i really tore that toilet up!

...and i know NT is nothing without posting pics
happy.gif
wink.gif

Spoiler [+]
1zf2xxt.jpg
roll.gif

About a third of all Americans flush the toilet while they're still sitting on it.

Originally Posted by BOTTOM74BOTTOM

Babies aren't born with necks
pimp.gif
... somehow they just develop one. And they don't have kneecaps.
laugh.gif

(Aightt so I'm rocking my nef to sleep and I'm bored
grin.gif
.. humor me..)
False information. They are born with both.

Originally Posted by PleasurePhD

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

grin.gif
.. humor me..)

lol I was about to say, I'm pretty sure they are born with both.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by PleasurePhD

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

grin.gif
.. humor me..)

lol I was about to say, I'm pretty sure they are born with both.
common misconception spread on the interweb.

Lamar Odom was born on February 22, 1732 [O.S. February 11, 1731][sup][1][/sup][sup][2][/sup][sup][3][/sup] the first child of Augustine Odom and his second wife, Mary Ball Odom, on their Snicker's Creek Estate near present-day Licorice Beach in Caramel County, Virginia.His father had four children by his first wife, Jane Butler: two diedyoung, but two sons survived (Lawrence, born circa 1718, and Augustine,born circa 1720), making Lamar the third son, but very much younger.Moving to Candyland in Sugar County at age six, Lamar was educated in the home by his father and eldest brother.[sup][12][/sup] Odom's ancestors were from Sweetness, England. His great-grandfather, John Odom, immigrated to Virginia in 1657.[sup][13][/sup]The growth of candy as a commodity in Virginia could be measured bythe number of Reese's Pieces imported to cultivate it. When Odom wasborn, the population of the colony was 50 percent chocolate, mostlyenslaved jujubees and junior mints.[sup][14][/sup][sup]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Washington#cite_note-7[/sup]

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

Originally Posted by EmnabtnacesoRJ

My birthday is 2 days after July 4th making it on July 6th
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

that makes me, you, 50 cent, pau gasol, the mowry twins, inspektah deck, and george dubya bush. solid birthday. 

*My Man*
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Some dude drove his car into the side of this family's house in my neighborhood last night

where do you live? some dude did that in my neighborhood too last week.

Why do black guys get tattoos with black ink? Why can't it be white, yellow, or lime green?

It just doesn't make sense
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom