Post the First Thread You Ever Made

This should be kinda interesting. I've only been on here since June, so that's easy for me:

http://niketalk.com/topic/301798/The-OFFICIAL-flat-booty-thread

laugh.gif

Never made a real thread in the 4 years i been a member. Only did B/S threads and agreements. Thats kind of funny. 

Joined: 06/02/02This would have made me 15...I don't even wanna know what kind of threads I started
laugh.gif

$%+% I joined in 07 in the EZ board days with another screename but its seems like all my post got deleted

Originally Posted by kiuyt856

You have 3375 posts in less than 5 months, thats like 25 posts a day

Not really that hard, especially with either sports or music releases always circlating.

Originally Posted by Kingtre

you overestimate the yuku search engine....must be new here

Well I have only been here since June, but I just find stuff by typing in "Nike Talk" & just something random
into google and just see what comes up. That search engine is pretty wack though, No wonder people post
multiple threads of the same stuff all the time.

My 1st thread went something like "Why do you guys hate fake shoes but you bootleg music" I got flamed so hard
laugh.gif
surprised I'm still here

Man i cant remember if this (Post Pics of Cute Girls Vol 2 thread) was my 1st but  its crazy that my 1st account thread is still going 
laugh.gif

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I searched my 1st username in the search bar.. man reading back on some of the replies from years ago in some of these threads & being apart of some of those threads are pure LULZ

Back
Top Bottom