Post Things That Go Down In Clubs That Annoy You

Went out with the squad and hit up Lavish on 41st and 10th/11th last night...event was ill but I've been out long enough and I hate when -females roll armin arm or hand in hand with their friends. %#@ is mad childish and dumb. -Chicks dancing with you but with a barrier....after they've been standing nearyou and scoping you for a while. I danced with this one chick and she had the nerve to put her purse over that big round !*# of hers. How dare she!! This aftersmiling @ me and me dancing with her friend -Hood dudes messing up the fun. Line for coat check was hectic and these cats was about to fight. Smh -Unattractivegrandmas dancing in front of you.

people having sex in the club. it was a thursday college night

i was in new haven CT. this dude was hittin this chick from the back. had her skirt pulled up, and she was holding the rail upstairs.

i was looking but still.................::stephanie tanner:: how rude! ::stephanie tanner::

broads dancing w/each other and don't wanna dance w/ anyone except them
smh.gif

1. Simping (see it all the time)
2. Handcuffing a chic that ain't yours or you not gonna smash.
3. Dudes acting mad ... (you know the word) ... We grown now stop trying to be tough to impress the ladies.

I'm in the AF so I hit up clubs most of the base goes to. I swear they need to restrict some of these people to base cause they sure don't know how toact when in a club.

Originally Posted by Los Benjaminz

Originally Posted by aJ232Kb8

broads dancing w/each other and don't wanna dance w/ anyone except them
smh.gif
hell yeah stay home then and dance their
Might wanna fix your grammar there before you post.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Went out with the squad and hit up Lavish on 41st and 10th/11th last night...event was ill but I've been out long enough and I hate when -females roll arm in arm or hand in hand with their friends. %#@ is mad childish and dumb. -Chicks dancing with you but with a barrier....after they've been standing near you and scoping you for a while. I danced with this one chick and she had the nerve to put her purse over that big round !*# of hers. How dare she!! This after smiling @ me and me dancing with her friend -Hood dudes messing up the fun. Line for coat check was hectic and these cats was about to fight. Smh -Unattractive grandmas dancing in front of you.

i dunno........some chicks just wanna go out with they girls and have fun.

example.......i was in ATL last week and she hit the club with her friends. that means she suppose to dance with dudes in the club? hell nah. i rather herdance with females with her bi curious ***

Nah b

It was an event where 95 percent of the chicks had a freek'um dress on...me and shorty smiling looking @ each other then she trying not to feel it. SMDH

lol my chick is one of them girls who wearin the freek'um dress.

maybe she thought you was cute but she already got suttin goin on? i have no clue, you know woman act funny.

Originally Posted by Solemate96

People stepping on your shoes.
mad.gif

Drunk birds spilling drinks.
mad.gif
mad.gif

ive had both of those happen to me.

you get real mad if a chick spills a drink but its like what are you gonna do? they say omg im sorry......................if a dude does it you gotta problem.

1.) Going out with female friends, and they act crazier than you, getting into fight with dudes, and then you got to "help them".

2.) And like OP said, it's my pet peeve at the club, you got girls eyeballing you and smiling at you. So you step up, spark a little conversation and getto the dancing. Then they act like like you are some creep, and they have to keep their distance. I'm like Que???? I could have sworn you were giving methe good vibes like 2 minutes before. I know girls go to the clubs to kick it with their home girls, but don't send off mix signals in the club. That'swhy my boys, and I just invade dancing circles, and every man introduces himself. If we get shot down, next circle of girls dancing. Which lead me to the nextfunny thing.

3.) When my boys and I jump into a female circle to do our thang, there is always some baffoon that we don''t even know that jumps in the circle withus too. It's actually funny to me cause you can tell this guy was hovering over that circle like a vulture, but he is waiting to pick up the scraps.

4.) I can't stand dudes that are hard at the club. Come on man, you gonna spend money to go out and stand against the wall and mug other dudes all day? Youcan stand on the corner and do that for free. Relax, when people bump into you at the club, it's an accident.

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

laugh.gif
fat chicks who b in the way not dancing

roll.gif
Me and my wingman was scoping it out, found a decent small group wethought we could take. One mistake, we forgot to address the obvious c-block - the fat chick. My homie went in first, girl was dancing with him so I start togo in on their other friend, but as soon as I did, I saw big ol bertha snatching girl away from my dude. At that point i said "ABORT!"
eyes.gif
Was a weak night for me last night...

Guys trying extra hard to touch the goodies. Its disgusting.
Dancing does not give you permission to molest.

- the dj talkin too much/ playing wack music
- random chicks asking for you to buy them drinks
- somebody rockin the same fit
- cats fighting

Originally Posted by 414hammerboi

- the dj talkin too much/ playing wack music
- random chicks asking for you to buy them drinks
- somebody rockin the same fit
- cats fighting
LOL, I for got that one too. I don't even reply. That's how you let them know that their request is so absurd, that it doesn't evendeserve a response.

Dudes that know they ugly, lookin like they 40 years old, yet have the confidence of Brad Pitt. They know they scarin the females yet they jumpright in with a smile on their face like they in a Happy Meal commercial.

Props to them for confidence I guess..

Back
Top Bottom