Post Things That Go Down In Clubs That Annoy You

People starting fights for no reason. Hate it when dudes think they are hard because they been shooting steroids for the past few months while going to thegym, did a few lines of coke before they got in, took a few shots, and then look for a fight because you either bumped them by accident or you took the girlthey wanted to get with.

Dudes who try n break dance n a chick pulling you by the arm asking to dance, as if she was taking no for an answer

Big girls trying to touch in inappropriate places
sick.gif

Old creepy !*! dudes at the club.
Sloppy drunks that spill drinks.
Hate it when greeks start stepping and strolling at the dance floor, when I'm tryna dance. I'm not tryna get rammed by a hoard of guys. *Pause*
Dudes tryna start trouble.
Bouncers tryna act like the Juggernaut and pushing anythign at site.
Big Bertha of the group of females.

^&!% Strolling throughout the entire party
smh.gif
HBCUs or BGLOs know what the hell I mean. Save that @*%* for 1-2 songs, and stop entrapping us in the middleof the damn club
laugh.gif

how did i forget...

-obvious hoodrats shutting cats like me down...hasnt happened since i try to stay round the 7+s...my mans was smacked...but he got shut down by some weedaddict face chicks...

ya'll dont understand how offended i was when shorty put her purse in front of me...then had the gall to shake her %#% in front of me.

Originally Posted by impalaballa187

^&!% Strolling throughout the entire party
smh.gif
HBCUs or BGLOs know what the hell I mean. Save that @*%* for 1-2 songs, and stop entrapping us in the middle of the damn club
laugh.gif

def. unappreciated. i stand there like they frat don't mean !%%% to me.

i can't stand it either when fine females stank like they been washing cars and cutting grass before they came to the club.

put some anti-perspirant on, stank !%@...
indifferent.gif

Predictable music, or predictable mixes (if i ever in my life have to hear that house music mix that always goes into engine engine #9 again
smh.gif
)

The guy with the list
smh.gif

Drunk girls spilling drinks all over your fit
smh.gif

Being that i live in LA, the club closing at 2
smh.gif

$15 dollar drinks, and $550 dollar bottles
smh.gif

The bad chick giving you the eye all night while she is there WITH her man
smh.gif

Chicks trying to drink off my bottles or trying to get you to buy them drinks
smh.gif

The drunk dude who always takes his shirt off
smh.gif

Random drunk dudes tryin to chop it up like yall go back years and years
smh.gif

I think i could go on and on for a while
laugh.gif

People walking around the club aimlessly, or just came to be there (not dancing, mugging, etc.)
Chicks not wanting to dance
Guys hovering around chicks they know but don't have intentions of doing anything with
Anyone acting stuck-up

expensive !$# drinks
smh.gif

people all in front of the bar with X's on they hands (aka too young to drink) or not buying a drink
smh.gif
. get out of the way MFs I need another longisland...
"I'm just here dancing with my girls"
smh.gif

dudes mean muggin instead of gettin at chicks.
smh.gif
I mean I know I'm handsome and all but jeez....

fat girls tryin to dance wild like their skinny friends bumpin into me...i'm small so i'm not gonna try and push her back but damn

guys that can't take no

guys that want to dance more than one song

whispering in my ear with hot breath...

Winter-time stay in and smash FTW!!!

Dudes were going to a party in Canarsie, so there wasn't a chance in hell I was going that deep into Brooklyn when it was mad brick and snowing. I wasgoing to go meet a shorty at a bar last night round St. Marks or something but I said F that, told her to come to the crib when she was done witht he bar andjust smashed. I ain't go no energy in the winter time to be chilling when it is mad cold and %%*@.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

people having sex in the club. it was a thursday college night

i was in new haven CT. this dude was hittin this chick from the back. had her skirt pulled up, and she was holding the rail upstairs.

i was looking but still.................::stephanie tanner:: how rude! ::stephanie tanner::

I go to school up there, and never seen any type of stuff like that, its usually wack. What club was it?

Originally Posted by MissKickBack

Guys trying extra hard to touch the goodies. Its disgusting.
Dancing does not give you permission to molest.

stop complaining
laugh.gif

- seeing dudes arguing with they ex/baby moms
- somebody out the crew getting too twisted and can't keep their composure
- seeing a wack chick get souped cuz mad drunk dudes is trying to holla

word, it was dumb brick last night...my mans threw us the oop so we had to come thru...

one cat had his shirt off with a black beater on some Tank #@@. f outta here...

-chicks barefoot and having bad feet
-chicks you know fronting like they dont see you till you're witihn a foot of each other....i used to go to church and this chick i know started cominglike the week before i left.....so i see her and we waiting in line for coat check...so she's like "Wow, what're you doing here"...i'mlike "What're YOU doing here"...she's married with a kid and yet i see her shirt and they got a part in the middle that show middle of hercleavage..she looked mad embarrassed...i was like "I aint go to church for like 3 years"...she was like "I go when i got time"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

word, it was dumb brick last night...my mans threw us the oop so we had to come thru...

one cat had his shirt off with a black beater on some Tank #@@. f outta here...

-chicks barefoot and having bad feet
-chicks you know fronting like they dont see you till you're witihn a foot of each other....i used to go to church and this chick i know started coming like the week before i left.....so i see her and we waiting in line for coat check...so she's like "Wow, what're you doing here"...i'm like "What're YOU doing here"...she's married with a kid and yet i see her shirt and they got a part in the middle that show middle of her cleavage..she looked mad embarrassed...i was like "I aint go to church for like 3 years"...she was like "I go when i got time"
laugh.gif
Mom
nerd.gif
?

co sign on dudes goin to start fights, people who cant control their liquor and girls frontin
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom