:Waitresses taking to long to bring your drink

:The bathroom guy that won't stop trying to wash your hands for you

:The DJ rewinding a hot song 10 times before he plays it

:Lames in your ear like "Look at Lil Wayne!"

:Losers stepping on your shoes

:The wanna be tough guy that won't let you pass after you said excuse me

:The one guy you haven't seen in a while and he talks your ear off

:The lame with fake jewelz on thinking he's doin it

:The girl with beer money and Champagne dreams (you can't have none baby, put that glass down)

:The strangers trying to follow you in VIP

:The group of chicks that think the are the best thang smokin but all look like ***

:The guy that takes his shirt off

:The group of guys that walk around in 50 Cent tank tops and bottled water

:You Kappa Appa clowns stepping in he club

:The loser that bumps u and spills your drink
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

My dude, everything on that list and more annoys the @#!@ outta me too, dis is why i stop going to clubs

One of the most annoying things in the club is when ur dancing with a broad, her weave smelling
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Face pretty much summed it up but I HATE the smell of weave in my face, its the worst. One of the biggestadvantages Latinas have over
Black girls is their hair looks/smells way better. All that TCB and Let's Jam or Shea Butter in my face is not getting it. I hate when they turn their headreal quick and the weave tip slaps you in the face. You wanna complain, but what are you gonna say really?

Originally Posted by geminifly

Originally Posted by Broadstreet Bully

Originally Posted by Face82

:Handcuffing

:Girls staring at you but don't wanna talk when you approach them

:Your friend with no money asking you to buy him another drink

:Your friend that wants to follow you around the whole night

:Waitresses taking to long to bring your drink

:The bathroom guy that won't stop trying to wash your hands for you

:The DJ rewinding a hot song 10 times before he plays it

:Lames in your ear like "Look at Lil Wayne!"

:Losers stepping on your shoes

:The wanna be tough guy that won't let you pass after you said excuse me

:The one guy you haven't seen in a while and he talks your ear off

:The lame with fake jewelz on thinking he's doin it

:The girl with beer money and Champagne dreams (you can't have none baby, put that glass down)

:The strangers trying to follow you in VIP

:The group of chicks that think the are the best thang smokin but all look like ***

:The guy that takes his shirt off

:The group of guys that walk around in 50 Cent tank tops and bottled water

:You Kappa Appa clowns stepping in he club

:The loser that bumps u and spills your drink
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

My dude, everything on that list and more annoys the @#!@ outta me too, dis is why i stop going to clubs

One of the most annoying things in the club is when ur dancing with a broad, her weave smelling
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Face pretty much summed it up but I HATE the smell of weave in my face, its the worst. One of the biggest advantages Latinas have over
Black girls is their hair looks/smells way better. All that TCB and Let's Jam or Shea Butter in my face is not getting it. I hate when they turn their head real quick and the weave tip slaps you in the face. You wanna complain, but what are you gonna say really?
smh.gif
...Had dat +@#% happen to me once, i ended up sneezing in thebroads head...had to retaliate..couldnt have no horse hair disrespecting me like that.

-when I emcee, girls coming hand in hand to ask for a song we already played, is already playing, or wanna hear it 'cuz they are leaving (shoulda stayedhome)
-people holdin' up the wall
-dudes gettin' mad at 'ya crew 'cuz you havin' a good-!#% time dancing w/ girls they wanted to holla at
-dress code; who you really tryin' to impress anyway?
-cornball people who can't manage their liquor, and ruin your night

-DJs cutting off songs that ev-er-y-bo-dy is feeling only to talk or go to another song. $!%%*%# up the whole vibe.
smh.gif

-C-Blocking females. There is always one...talking about "Girl, come on." when her friend is clearly trying to get at me.
eyes.gif

-Yes...line stepping ALL night. I'm an Alpha and even I will say that @!+! gets out of control. Go grab a female and let everybody party without playingred light, green light. Parties my chapter throws usually BANS line stepping after a certain time. Got to attract to the masses and stack that $.
-Dudes coming to the club just to fight. I swear...coming thugged out in mobs jumping around to hype songs with their boys. Are you serious? You payed forthis?
laugh.gif
smh.gif

-GROUPIES. SMFH.
-Some females can be so damn superficial. Walk around with a bottle in hand and they equate that with $.
eyes.gif
I have nothing for you, skeeze.
-Dudes trying to POSE. WHAT THE +%++? I had a bottle of Patron. I had a little left. One of my friend's associates asks if he could kill it. I'mlike...yeah go ahead. I had drank enough. I hand him the bottle and he walks away. I see this fool an hour later with the same bottle. Son put some otherliquid in there...POSING...until the club lets out. SMFH.
-Dudes holding up the line and getting mad because they can't get in. Doggie...you are wearing Forces and a tall tee. You serious? Come correct.

Originally Posted by Gameover2

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

people having sex in the club.

this dude was hittin this chick from the back. had her skirt pulled up, and she was holding the rail upstairs.
I've always wanted to smash in a club. one of those thing i wanna do before i die.
devil.gif
laugh.gif

devil.gif
Trust me, you'll enjoy it.
HU Homecoming afterparty at Platinum 07 FTW

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

-DJs cutting off songs that ev-er-y-bo-dy is feeling only to talk or go to another song. $!%%*%# up the whole vibe.
smh.gif

-C-Blocking females. There is always one...talking about "Girl, come on." when her friend is clearly trying to get at me.
eyes.gif

-Yes...line stepping ALL night. I'm an Alpha and even I will say that @!+! gets out of control. Go grab a female and let everybody party without playing red light, green light. Parties my chapter throws usually BANS line stepping after a certain time. Got to attract to the masses and stack that $.
-Dudes coming to the club just to fight. I swear...coming thugged out in mobs jumping around to hype songs with their boys. Are you serious? You payed for this?
laugh.gif
smh.gif

-GROUPIES. SMFH.
-Some females can be so damn superficial. Walk around with a bottle in hand and they equate that with $.
eyes.gif
I have nothing for you, skeeze.
-Dudes trying to POSE. WHAT THE +%++? I had a bottle of Patron. I had a little left. One of my friend's associates asks if he could kill it. I'm like...yeah go ahead. I had drank enough. I hand him the bottle and he walks away. I see this fool an hour later with the same bottle. Son put some other liquid in there...POSING...until the club lets out. SMFH.
-Dudes holding up the line and getting mad because they can't get in. Doggie...you are wearing Forces and a tall tee. You serious? Come correct.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
That had me ROFL because i can really picture a dude doing that.

Originally Posted by MissKickBack

Guys trying extra hard to touch the goodies. Its disgusting.
Dancing does not give you permission to molest.

grin.gif

if we grindin im palmin some bunz best believe dat
laugh.gif

I hate when people step on my shoes and spil drinks on me. That's why I don't even wear new shoes in clubs.

This is not exactly doing any harm to me but I think it's weird when the hook of Low comes and goes "shorty got low low low low" and all the guysare going low
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Broadstreet Bully

-Dudes trying to POSE. WHAT THE +%++? I had a bottle of Patron. I had a little left. One of my friend's associates asks if he could kill it. I'm like...yeah go ahead. I had drank enough. I hand him the bottle and he walks away. I see this fool an hour later with the same bottle. Son put some other liquid in there...POSING...until the club lets out. SMFH.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
That had me ROFL because i can really picture a dude doing that.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

- DJs Talkin over any part of the records
smh.gif
Shut that %$@# up I aint come to here your drops or promos
- Ignorant #%+!@% who get mad when they get their shoes stepped on in a packed club. !@$! u expect. jump stupid about it too and see what gonna really happen
laugh.gif

- strobe light honeys.
frown.gif

- Broads who were Big Draws to the Club, if u on ya period, sit ya %$# at home mama
smh.gif
sick.gif

- young minded & young acting broads.
smh.gif
I'd rather be at grown folks night , find me a 30 somethin who got a career and benefits
laugh.gif

For the most part everything has been mentioned. What really annoys me though •Bouncers/Doormen Steady Hating •Ed Hardy/Affliction/Tap Out (Nice Tee ShirtBuddy) •Absurd Drink Prices •Wack Females Dancers

1. DJ blends are mad off.
2. The Haitian dude in the bathroom making you feel like you gotta hit him with some cash just for taking a piss.
3. Paying $10.00 for a hennesy coke that's weak as hell compared to what I make at the crib.
4. Drunk's stepping on your brand new kicks.
5. Fights in general - who the hell wants to fight inside a club or fight period?
6. Cigarette smoke being blown in your face - who the hell still smokes in 2k9?
7. Someone dropping a glass full of some red *#@ and then you go home and you got it all over your laces on a fresh pair of jay's or forces.
8. Getting mistaken for someone else and that someone else sold you some bad X.
9. getting the first round for you and your boys and then never getting a second round.
10. Going to a club the next week with your same friends and them not getting the first round this time. I'm always getting cheated being the nice guy.

dudes thats mugging and then start dancing when beyonce comes on...its kinda funny but then so damn gay at the same time

Originally Posted by suprastar

dudes thats mugging and then start dancing when beyonce comes on...its kinda funny but then so damn gay at the same time
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Also...face to face dancing with a broad. I'm sorry boo...but I'm not a club !%$++ in general...I just came to get twisted and grind on some %!*...turn your %!* around baby.

Word to everything
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

What part of the game is that?

- dudes fighting
- chicks fighting is a +
-ugly chicks all in the club
- the security guards trying to grab you up cuz you drinking in the club under age So What

When the bouncer trips on me smoking in the club, like there ain't 120 more blunts lit around this #%@**...

officialbang wrote:
1. DJ blends are mad off.
2. The Haitian dude in the bathroom making you feel like you gotta hit him with some cash just for taking a piss.
roll.gif

3. Paying $10.00 for a hennesy coke that's weak as hell compared to what I make at the crib.
mad.gif

4. Drunk's stepping on your brand new kicks.
5. Fights in general - who the hell wants to fight inside a club or fight period?
6. Cigarette smoke being blown in your face - who the hell still smokes in 2k9?
7. Someone dropping a glass full of some red *#@ and then you go home and you got it all over your laces on a fresh pair of jay's
8. Getting mistaken for someone else and that someone else sold you some bad X.
9. getting the first round for you and your boys and then never getting a second round.
10. Going to a club the next week with your same friends and them not getting the first round this time. I'm always getting cheated being the nice guy.
Fools will get socked out for number 4 or 7.. dont' get me wrong tho i hate fighting but that is a no no .. and if your too tipsy to hold yourdrink and it gets on my Jays better hand me a $20 or lights out especially if it's a dude ..If a dude steps on my kicks at least apologize for stepping onkicks that cost more than his outfit .. But then again wearing Jays at a club is FTL they get beat up in there ..

Everything else is pretty much on point ..

If the DJ is playing stupid house music or those stupid girl songs I'm out!

Back
Top Bottom