Post Things That Go Down In Clubs That Annoy You

While at the club, girls going straight for lit's and puking on you.. And post club, girls had one too many lit's and puking in your damn car..

God damn you long island ice tea's..

True story..

Guys grabbing (to dance, or catch your attention)
people getting too drunk and throwing up
pushing and shoving (its mostly from guys, that's just rude)

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

Originally Posted by phillypac

if dudes main club objective is to watch/jock other dudes and just to dance the night away = funny style

dudes should be worrying about pulling girls cause dancing/dancing skills don't matter in the club ,cause i doubt dudes would want to dance with great dancer that is fat or busted
how is dancin wit chicks funny style? if that's the case then I'll be dat, word to Redman. I go to the club to drink, socialize, and get up on some buns...That's why they got music on and a dance floor, to dance on.
can you read?

i said if dancing is your main objective,most dudes don't go to clubs to dance
why even go to a club with music and a huge DANCE floor to not dance? just doesn't make sense to me, but I can't call it....

that's true. its like going to a pub when u can't stand being around drunk people..... this is one of the reasons why top club owners and promoters saythat hip hop is the worse to happen to clubs

Originally Posted by Club29

i guess we know whos wall posting on saturday nights..
i guess we know who is jocking other dudes,and dancing all wild and funny style on saturday nights..

How can I be jocking other dudes when im dancing with the ladies in the club? Your logic is flawed.

why even go to a club with music and a huge DANCE floor to not dance? just doesn't make sense to me, but I can't call it....
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

to pull the GIRLS that are there

if girls was not at the club,dudes would not show,no one go to the clubs to dance

you the type to create a myspace page just to put ya life story on it

-Girls not wanting to dance. Stay in the crib if you gonna dance w/ your girls.
-Dudes on the wall. I'm like look at all this vagina in the room and you up on the wall
smh.gif
-Drunk girls. At first they're cute until they throw up on your shoes.
-Rooster blockers. Your girl is interested in me and wants her casbah rocked, get out of the way.
-Wingman dipping w/o telling you
smh.gif
. Now someone has to entertain the Hunchback from Notre Dame.
-Nice fits getting ruined because someone doesn't know how to hold their drink properly. Almost ruined my polo.
-Fights over a chick. I'm not going to stand here and argue with you because your @***# chose me.
-Bouncers/Security/Big dude acting like they are untouchable b/c of their size.
-Same music over and over and over. How many times am I going to hear "Lollipop" tonight? It's been four times already.
-Overcharging for badly mixed drinks.

I can go on and on.

DJ's playing Nuck if you Buck...Knowing darn well what is going to come next
smh.gif

Dudes watching you while you dance
indifferent.gif

Bouncer mugging and instigating
Dudes fighting and throwing up gang signs. I mean Really?

I recently went to a 21+ spot, and once I turn 21 that is the only place I will be. Lounges are just more me.

- girls looking at u then wanna act like u a creep wen u step up
- girl's friend taking c-blocking
- dudes trying be hard-body, smh x 100

people having sex in the club. it was a thursday college night

i was in new haven CT. this dude was hittin this chick from the back. had her skirt pulled up, and she was holding the rail upstairs.

i was looking but still.................::stephanie tanner:: how rude! ::stephanie tanner::

Word! I saw the same thing went down last night at a lounge but it was on the side of the front stage in front of a womens restroom. Girl was wearing a dressand dude just pulled down his pants while the girl was barely holding onto the wall. My friend showed me and I was like damn how grimey was that.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

DJ's playing Nuck if you Buck...Knowing darn well what is going to come next
smh.gif

Dudes fighting and throwing up gang signs. I mean Really?
Tru i had to retire brooklyn clubs cuz of this......

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

to pull the GIRLS that are there

if girls was not at the club,dudes would not show,no one go to the clubs to dance

you the type to create a myspace page just to put ya life story on it
laugh.gif
well duh

but whatever duke you got it
laugh.gif
keep holdin that wall up to make sure itdon't fall down...

her: "no, I have a boyfriend, sorry."
me: "is he here?"
her: "no."
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

-Girls dancing with just their girlfriends.
-Drunk white dudes taking their shirts off
indifferent.gif

-Fat chicks trying to dance
sick.gif

-People trying to do the soulja boy dance
-Dudes in their 40's eyeballing chicks from the back

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by neverflopped

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

guys that want to dance more than one song

see I don't understand this one..... b/c don't dj's at clubs mix up songs where only like 2 minutes of a song gets played?? how are u suppose to time your stay by song?? this aint a strip club

Word...myt..you trippin lol.

some guys would dance w/ you all night if you let them...2 min. is just fine by me...

see I don't understand this one..... b/c don't dj's at clubs mix up songs where only like 2 minutes of a song gets played?? how are u suppose to time your stay by song?? this aint a strip club

some guys would dance w/ you all night if you let them...2 min. is just fine by me...

damn... you're too mean lol

I can understand that but 2 mins is silly. If your cool with dude let him rock a little longer is all im saying.

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

Originally Posted by impalaballa187

^&!% Strolling throughout the entire party
smh.gif
HBCUs or BGLOs know what the hell I mean. Save that @*%* for 1-2 songs, and stop entrapping us in the middle of the damn club
laugh.gif

LMAO... HAHA Broke-leg and A-Walk FTW !!!! 06' to the bruhs! I see you go to Cornell, shouts out to the "Almighty" Alpha chapter's resurrection.
smh.gif
laugh.gif
You the exact type i'm talking about. And they crossed like 17 dudes @ Cornell, so that stroll line starts again as soon as it ends
laugh.gif
. But where you go/went to school at?

Back
Top Bottom