Originally Posted by bradlasseigne

how u gonna steal his pics and post this for like the 3rd time
takeflightlikemike aint gonna be happy again
still
pimp.gif

My thoughts exactly

Edit: 900th Post
pimp.gif
first off , i didn't steal his pictures . i am not trying to take credit for the pictures and you can see who the pictures belong to plainas day TAKEFLIGHTLIKEMIKE which if i offended
by doing so then i would be more then happy to apologize for

second , i came across the pictures and don't remember seeing the shoes posted on here and i checked the topic search and could not find them on there also, so i posted them on here so other people could see them .just trying to look out for my fellow niketalker's.

so don't try and make this out to be something it clearly is not , save all that drama for the next guy because i don't play thatgame..................peace

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

Originally Posted by bullsjayz

still
pimp.gif

My thoughts exactly

pimp.gif
first off , i didn't steal his pictures . i am not trying to take credit for the pictures and you can see who the pictures belong to plain as day TAKEFLIGHTLIKEMIKE which if i offended

second , i came across the pictures and don't remember seeing the shoes posted on here and i checked the topic search and could not find them on there also , so i posted them on here so other people could see them .just trying to look out for my fellow niketalker's.

so don't try and make this out to be something it clearly is not , save all that drama for the next guy because i don't play that game..................peace
It's all right zongetsu23, I'm not going to get crazy about it... I'll be calmand collected... I knew when I posted these pictures, they would show up again in the future... That's what happens when you show RARE shoes out of yourpersonal collection...

But like XxHonchoxX & sdubl expressed, it would be MUCH APPRECIATED if you ASK NEXT TIME... Even though the pictures are now PUBLICDOMAIN, they ORIGINATED FROM ME...

Considering you made a 2nd new post with another PE collector's pictures also, you most definately don't want to makeit a habit... Otherwise, you will make many people angry...

I dont care if it was posted another time, almost EVERYTHING has been posted. These are beautiful. Thanks for re-posting.

Originally Posted by s dubl

I know they were posted, but I didnt get a chance to see them yet. Thanks for posting, I might have never seen them otherwise.

Shoulda asked TakeflightMike TakeFlightLikeMike first though.

yea old news yet never get tired of seeing them and i do think that TFLM doesnt mind as long as his tag is still on them unlike when The Great Poohdini shaftedhim on the pictures and took them as his own.
mad.gif

-Tyler

horrible attempt trying to get some 'e-fame'..... especially when the pics aren't yours and taggedwith original poster's screen name....

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by takeflightlikemike

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

Originally Posted by bullsjayz

still
pimp.gif

My thoughts exactly

pimp.gif
first off , i didn't steal his pictures . i am not trying to take credit for the pictures and you can see who the pictures belong to plain as day TAKEFLIGHTLIKEMIKE which if i offended

second , i came across the pictures and don't remember seeing the shoes posted on here and i checked the topic search and could not find them on there also , so i posted them on here so other people could see them .just trying to look out for my fellow niketalker's.

so don't try and make this out to be something it clearly is not , save all that drama for the next guy because i don't play that game..................peace
It's all right zongetsu23, I'm not going to get crazy about it... I'll be calm and collected... I knew when I posted these pictures, they would show up again in the future... That's what happens when you show RARE shoes out of your personal collection...

But like XxHonchoxX & sdubl expressed, it would be MUCH APPRECIATED if you ASK NEXT TIME... Even though the pictures are now PUBLIC DOMAIN, they ORIGINATED FROM ME...

Considering you made a 2nd new post with another PE collector's pictures also, you most definitely don't want to make it a habit... Otherwise, you will make many people angry...

hey takeflightlikemike whats up? i just want to say i was not trying to steal your pics or take any credit from you what so ever. i just wanted to pass on somepics to my fellow n/ter's
of some sweet shoes that i don't remember seeing before and like i said up top if i offended you in any way that was not my intentions at all and i amsorry. i thought once a picture was tagged with someone's name that everybody knew where it came from , who it belongs to and where the credit goes forthat picture so i thought it would be free to use after that . had i known that was not the case i would not have used the picture . so to clear everything up, all i wanted to do was share some pictures of some hot shoes that i came across and had not seen before with the people on here ( niketalk ). i did not dothis for my benefit but , for the benefit of the people here on n/t. again i am sorry if i offended you and thanks for being cool with this situation......................................zongetsu23

Back
Top Bottom