Post Your 2010 NFL Playoff Predictions...... ($50 Award for 100% accuracy) [Everyone's out....]

First Round Winners
Packers, Ravens, Colts, Saints
Second Round Winners
Packers, Saints, Steelers, Ravens
Conference Winners
Saints, Steelers
Super Bowl
Steelers over Saints 31-27

First Round Winners
Packers, Ravens, Colts, Saints
Second Round Winners
Packers, Saints, Steelers, Ravens
Conference Winners
Saints, Steelers
Super Bowl
Steelers over Saints 31-27

Well you missed the cut...

I made this thread four days ago. It's not like it was on short notice.

Well you missed the cut...

I made this thread four days ago. It's not like it was on short notice.

Are there any posts that are identical? (including SB score and the MVP)? If so split reward right?

Are there any posts that are identical? (including SB score and the MVP)? If so split reward right?

^What you should have done is left the ($50 Award) part out of the thread title and then just put it in the initial post.  I understand why you are limiting it to the usernames you have seen...
Whenever money comes up, cats wanna come out the woodworks like the thirsty beasts that they are 
laugh.gif
.  If you wouldn't already have been in this post on a normal day, then you shouldn't be here now just because you see "$50" in the thread title.  

^What you should have done is left the ($50 Award) part out of the thread title and then just put it in the initial post.  I understand why you are limiting it to the usernames you have seen...
Whenever money comes up, cats wanna come out the woodworks like the thirsty beasts that they are 
laugh.gif
.  If you wouldn't already have been in this post on a normal day, then you shouldn't be here now just because you see "$50" in the thread title.  

I highly doubt anyone will really predict it all right anyway. The chances are less than 1%, it's possible, but very unlikely.

I highly doubt anyone will really predict it all right anyway. The chances are less than 1%, it's possible, but very unlikely.

Originally Posted by acidicality

I really think someone will. Just about every team has been picked as champion except the Seahawks and Chiefs. I feel like there's going to be one or two. The playoffs are crazy though so who knows.

I really think someone will. Just about every team has been picked as champion except the Seahawks and Chiefs. I feel like there's going to be one or two. The playoffs are crazy though so who knows.

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

lol this Seahawks vs Saints game could screw everyone

Seahawks fans are going to be the only ones left
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

lol this Seahawks vs Saints game could screw everyone

Seahawks fans are going to be the only ones left
laugh.gif

Wild Card:
Colts over Jets
Ravens over Chiefs
Eagles over Packers
Seahawks over Saints

Divisional:
Patriots over Ravens
Steelers over Colts
Eagles over Falcons
Bears over Seahawks

Conference:
Patriots over Steelers
Eagles over Bears

Super Bowl:
Eagles 24, Patriots 20, Michael Vick MVP

edit-fixed for seeding

This senario is impossible. LMFAO How smart are you?

Back
Top Bottom