Post Your 2010 NFL Playoff Predictions...... ($50 Award for 100% accuracy) [Everyone's out....]

Game Over.
laugh.gif
Damn, no one could predict 5 games?
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
Colts kickoff coverage team letting Cromartie return the kickoff 47 yards to midfield with less than a minute remaining is the only thing stopping me from being 6 for 6.

Could've added this to my other Sports Forum triumphs... Fantasy Basketball multiple division overall champion (1st out of 100 in the inaugural season, donimation was so thorough the league didn't come back for as 2nd season) and NCAA basketball bracket champion (1st out of 50 in the year Kansas won).

30t6p3b.gif
Colts kickoff coverage team letting Cromartie return the kickoff 47 yards to midfield with less than a minute remaining is the only thing stopping me from being 6 for 6.

Could've added this to my other Sports Forum triumphs... Fantasy Basketball multiple division overall champion (1st out of 100 in the inaugural season, donimation was so thorough the league didn't come back for as 2nd season) and NCAA basketball bracket champion (1st out of 50 in the year Kansas won).

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

i see quite a few of you guys don't know how the seeding works. the colts can't play the pats in the divisional round and the steelers can't play the jets in round 2 either. in the nfc the bears can't play the packers in round 2 and the falcons can't play the eagles in round 2

onto my picks

eagles over packers

divisional round

jets over pats

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

i see quite a few of you guys don't know how the seeding works. the colts can't play the pats in the divisional round and the steelers can't play the jets in round 2 either. in the nfc the bears can't play the packers in round 2 and the falcons can't play the eagles in round 2

onto my picks

eagles over packers

divisional round

jets over pats

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Wildcard Weekend

- Saints over Seahawks
- Colts over Jets
- Ravens over Chiefs
- Packers over Eagles

Divisional Round

- Falcons over Packers