Post Your 2010 NFL Playoff Predictions...... ($50 Award for 100% accuracy) [Everyone's out....]

hawks ruined alotta picks haha. now let's c if rex ryan will win his battle against manning? lol

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Lock this.

laugh.gif

Would've really preferred if the Jets had won instead of the Seahawks if my predictions were going to be ruined the first day.

Would've really preferred if the Jets had won instead of the Seahawks if my predictions were going to be ruined the first day.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Wild Card
Colts over Jets
Ravens over Chiefs
Eagles over Packers
Seahawks over Saints

Divisional Round
Falcons over Seahawks
Eagles over Bears
Ravens over Patriots
Steelers over Colts

Conference Championship
Eagles over Falcons
Ravens over Steelers

Super Bowl
Eagles over Ravens 31-20 MVP-Vick

Lets Go Colts!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Wild Card
Colts over Jets
Ravens over Chiefs
Eagles over Packers
Seahawks over Saints

Divisional Round
Falcons over Seahawks
Eagles over Bears
Ravens over Patriots
Steelers over Colts

Conference Championship
Eagles over Falcons
Ravens over Steelers

Super Bowl
Eagles over Ravens 31-20 MVP-Vick

Lets Go Colts!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Buc Em

I hope you dudes that are picking the Saints to go to the Super Bowl realize that they're down to Reggie Bush and Julius Jones at running back, Colstons coming off knee surgery, and Graham, Shockey, Jenkins and Will Smith are all not 100 percent right now. I'm gonna laugh if they go into Seattle and lose.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

I hope you dudes that are picking the Saints to go to the Super Bowl realize that they're down to Reggie Bush and Julius Jones at running back, Colstons coming off knee surgery, and Graham, Shockey, Jenkins and Will Smith are all not 100 percent right now. I'm gonna laugh if they go into Seattle and lose.

Back
Top Bottom