Post Your 2010 NFL Playoff Predictions...... ($50 Award for 100% accuracy) [Everyone's out....]

Originally Posted by Durden7

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Actually he doesn't have a 33.3% chance of being right. He had better chances of someone being right when there were more ppl with various predictions and it ws never out of a 100 ppl off the jump. It's even worse if for upcoming games they have identical outcomes.
The !%!# you talking about?
He doesn't have a 33.3% chance.

Actually he doesn't have a 33.3% chance of being right. He had better chances of someone being right when there were more ppl with various predictions and it ws never out of a 100 ppl off the jump. It's even worse if for upcoming games they have identical outcomes.
The !%!# you talking about?

Damn I guess Im out
laugh.gif

1/4 this weekend

AND I had the Eagles going to the Super Bowl
30t6p3b.gif

We should set up a percentage system like college basketball bracket challenges (for bragging rights).

I don't know how that !+%* works, though. I'm the Bigmike of math.
laugh.gif

We should set up a percentage system like college basketball bracket challenges (for bragging rights).

I don't know how that !+%* works, though. I'm the Bigmike of math.
laugh.gif

Smokey1212 messed up his match ups(has packers vs falcons in the nfc championship) so I think I'm the only one who could still get them all
pimp.gif

Smokey1212 messed up his match ups(has packers vs falcons in the nfc championship) so I think I'm the only one who could still get them all
pimp.gif

He said he guarantees that at least 1 person will get them all right.  There were 3 people left.

You're not accounting for each of their predictions. It's not just one, it's a series of predictions.

There's 2 ppl left now you think cuz he guaranteed someone will be right he has a 50% chance of being right?

He said he guarantees that at least 1 person will get them all right.  There were 3 people left.

You're not accounting for each of their predictions. It's not just one, it's a series of predictions.

There's 2 ppl left now you think cuz he guaranteed someone will be right he has a 50% chance of being right?

Sure professor.

Sure professor.

Is this thread still relevant or is it done?
laugh.gif

Sure professor.

I explained it to you before and you still couldn't understand it. The more ppl left the better chance he has. If there's only 2 ppl left he does not have a 50% chance of one of them being right. He's not betting on either one he bet out of everybody that at least one would be right. The more ppl left with different predictions the better chance he has.

Is this thread still relevant or is it done?
laugh.gif

Sure professor.

I explained it to you before and you still couldn't understand it. The more ppl left the better chance he has. If there's only 2 ppl left he does not have a 50% chance of one of them being right. He's not betting on either one he bet out of everybody that at least one would be right. The more ppl left with different predictions the better chance he has.

Back
Top Bottom