Post your 5 favorite pairs in your collection.

Originally Posted by I am Memphis

Those Freddy dunks are so serious
pimp.gif
Are there any 10.5-11 out there anywhere or did they not make them that big? Nike should of released these!
There are some out there, if you plan to go in the market for them BE CAREFUL, the fakes look really good.  Theres less than 35 legit pairs so they are pretty scarce

My starting 5...

Nike Zoom Kobe V "Chaos"

Nike Air Zoom Flight Five - Original

Air Jordan XII - Retro

Nike Air Penny - Original

Air Jordan XI - Retro

Group shots...

That was the most fun I've had all day...
roll.gif

My starting 5...

Nike Zoom Kobe V "Chaos"

Nike Air Zoom Flight Five - Original

Air Jordan XII - Retro

Nike Air Penny - Original

Air Jordan XI - Retro

Group shots...

That was the most fun I've had all day...
roll.gif

definitely at the top of my list
5561862090_3f59d0e6d1_b.jpg

these will be in 80% of the dude's list posting on here
laugh.gif

5559915380_0e71458f68_b.jpg

probably the best pair of Jays ever produced IMO
5586346885_a34d191af6_b.jpg

my first pair of kobes
5614800773_ebc4f32bd9_b.jpg

grails
4605807700_246f0f0e44_b.jpg

definitely at the top of my list
5561862090_3f59d0e6d1_b.jpg

laugh.gif

probably the best pair of Jays ever produced IMO
5586346885_a34d191af6_b.jpg

my first pair of kobes
5614800773_ebc4f32bd9_b.jpg

grails
4605807700_246f0f0e44_b.jpg

Originally Posted by ksteezy

laugh.gif

The question is..........do 100% of those people like the shoes because they're limited and the value they have, or do they really just like the shoe no matter what it's worth or the hype it gets?

laugh.gif

The question is..........do 100% of those people like the shoes because they're limited and the value they have, or do they really just like the shoe no matter what it's worth or the hype it gets?

Originally Posted by abernja

laugh.gif

philosaptor-47.jpg

I dunno, I can only speak for myself 
grin.gif

i would love these things regardless
devil.gif

laugh.gif

philosaptor-47.jpg

I dunno, I can only speak for myself 
grin.gif

i would love these things regardless
devil.gif

^ For the record, was just posing the question........Nothing against what you like. 
grin.gif

^ For the record, was just posing the question........Nothing against what you like. 
grin.gif

laugh.gif

I myself liked them before the hype, when I saw the colorway I was blown away.. I bought them the second day they released from a reseller on Ebay for $225 I think it was ( He may be kicking himself now.) I had no clue they would reach this level of popularity. As far as the hype goes now, I must admit I like having a hyped sneaker knowing it is as good as cash in the bank, other than that the hype doesn't mean anything. I had luv for them just based off the concept, and the colorway caught my eye right off the bat.. The south beach theme was just such a good idea.. CRACK!

laugh.gif

I myself liked them before the hype, when I saw the colorway I was blown away.. I bought them the second day they released from a reseller on Ebay for $225 I think it was ( He may be kicking himself now.) I had no clue they would reach this level of popularity. As far as the hype goes now, I must admit I like having a hyped sneaker knowing it is as good as cash in the bank, other than that the hype doesn't mean anything. I had luv for them just based off the concept, and the colorway caught my eye right off the bat.. The south beach theme was just such a good idea.. CRACK!

Back
Top Bottom