Post your 5 favorite pairs in your collection.

Nice choice with the safaris.

I love trainers at heart. Many of my favorites I've sold off. If I can't wear them, I can't bear to look at them rot away.. If I could post those, it would be filled with 5 unwearable OGs.. Instead it's some retros I can still wear

5. 2001 co.jp air trainer 1 safari (They didn't do the carbon copy representation of the safari theme. Instead they got a muted tan and went all suede on the upper)
4d115e4d64cfc6b35ecfb2eb7520b9aeeb6e2a5_r.JPG

4. 1998 Air Trainer SC High-  A Bo Jackson original colorway back in 1990. Nike recently tried a obsidian navy upper retro but royal blue is where it's at.
9f535f35462966d4c14ec99dba4ba814bbb042d_r.jpg

3. 2004 zoom air trainer 1 mid.- These don't photograph particularly well but they are a dream on your feet. Comes with the same inner workings of a kobe VI but 6 years prior and without the hype. Highly underrated shoe.
f96359fa443969acc9a1c2c0bb8144262d98aea_r.JPG

2. 2000 Air Trainer III Medicine Ball- #ed to 3,000. The beauty lies in the leather quality. Nothing within 5 years comes close. Med. ball tan and navy work great together with an off setting perfectly spaced perforated leather.
d651524d62c9c8b8e4ab0fb03269ffe289b98c0_r.JPG

1. 2000 air trainer 1 chlorophyll- A classic for many. A shoe that's on many peoples top 10 list, yet a colorway highly disregarded by Nike as a viable retro.
8ed15c4661c9c4b8d793154090e2ea276789660_r.JPG

Nice choice with the safaris.

I love trainers at heart. Many of my favorites I've sold off. If I can't wear them, I can't bear to look at them rot away.. If I could post those, it would be filled with 5 unwearable OGs.. Instead it's some retros I can still wear

5. 2001 co.jp air trainer 1 safari (They didn't do the carbon copy representation of the safari theme. Instead they got a muted tan and went all suede on the upper)
4d115e4d64cfc6b35ecfb2eb7520b9aeeb6e2a5_r.JPG

4. 1998 Air Trainer SC High-  A Bo Jackson original colorway back in 1990. Nike recently tried a obsidian navy upper retro but royal blue is where it's at.
9f535f35462966d4c14ec99dba4ba814bbb042d_r.jpg

3. 2004 zoom air trainer 1 mid.- These don't photograph particularly well but they are a dream on your feet. Comes with the same inner workings of a kobe VI but 6 years prior and without the hype. Highly underrated shoe.
f96359fa443969acc9a1c2c0bb8144262d98aea_r.JPG

2. 2000 Air Trainer III Medicine Ball- #ed to 3,000. The beauty lies in the leather quality. Nothing within 5 years comes close. Med. ball tan and navy work great together with an off setting perfectly spaced perforated leather.
d651524d62c9c8b8e4ab0fb03269ffe289b98c0_r.JPG

1. 2000 air trainer 1 chlorophyll- A classic for many. A shoe that's on many peoples top 10 list, yet a colorway highly disregarded by Nike as a viable retro.
8ed15c4661c9c4b8d793154090e2ea276789660_r.JPG

I think a lot of the people who bought the south beaches around release day truly like them but the ones who got them recently fell into the hype. Same with Yeezys, if people are willing to drop almost 1k for them now, then they would have been willing to drop half of that a few days after release (I remember prices being $400-$500 a few days after release). I know it's not the case with everyone but it's how I see it. Me personally, I think the south beaches are cool, but I'd never wear them thus I'd never drop the $500+ price for them (and people who pay a ton for those/yeezys and don't wear them are herbs IMO)

I think a lot of the people who bought the south beaches around release day truly like them but the ones who got them recently fell into the hype. Same with Yeezys, if people are willing to drop almost 1k for them now, then they would have been willing to drop half of that a few days after release (I remember prices being $400-$500 a few days after release). I know it's not the case with everyone but it's how I see it. Me personally, I think the south beaches are cool, but I'd never wear them thus I'd never drop the $500+ price for them (and people who pay a ton for those/yeezys and don't wear them are herbs IMO)

Solid favorites in here...DAMN!

My top 5 favorite shoes. I can seriously say I would trade all my shoes just to have tons and tons of just these 5 shoes.

#5 STASH AF1 and #4 STASH AM95

#3 ATOMS AM1

#2 AJ VII

#1 AJ XII BLACK / RED

Solid favorites in here...DAMN!

My top 5 favorite shoes. I can seriously say I would trade all my shoes just to have tons and tons of just these 5 shoes.

#5 STASH AF1 and #4 STASH AM95

#3 ATOMS AM1

#2 AJ VII

#1 AJ XII BLACK / RED

Top 5 is hard, I have to put some thought into this.

Cris those 5 hurt my feelings, too dope...

Top 5 is hard, I have to put some thought into this.

Cris those 5 hurt my feelings, too dope...

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

I agree with alot of what you said..  I just recently got my Yeezy's, and paid a mean grip for them. I will be damned if they stay DS, I will be wearing them. It would be foolish not to, resell is not an option for me since I paid a reseller top dollar.  I will admit my Yeezy purchase was a bit hypish ( I made that word up.) I mean I liked them when they dropped, but I had jumped out of the shoe game at that time so I did not care about them. I was able to live with out them until this year, the hype got me after seeing some of these guys with them. At least I am honest.. SB bron's= no hype and Yeezy's = 50% hype 50% like
laugh.gif
Cris one did come through with the heaters, but I like everyone else post as well. Steezy makes me want to pull out my Elans, and wear them.. To think I was going to sell them a while ago, I would've kicked myself for that one. I like my punchy's, but they can't F with the Elans.. Rico7jt those stash
pimp.gif
I need those..

I agree with alot of what you said..  I just recently got my Yeezy's, and paid a mean grip for them. I will be damned if they stay DS, I will be wearing them. It would be foolish not to, resell is not an option for me since I paid a reseller top dollar.  I will admit my Yeezy purchase was a bit hypish ( I made that word up.) I mean I liked them when they dropped, but I had jumped out of the shoe game at that time so I did not care about them. I was able to live with out them until this year, the hype got me after seeing some of these guys with them. At least I am honest.. SB bron's= no hype and Yeezy's = 50% hype 50% like
laugh.gif
Cris one did come through with the heaters, but I like everyone else post as well. Steezy makes me want to pull out my Elans, and wear them.. To think I was going to sell them a while ago, I would've kicked myself for that one. I like my punchy's, but they can't F with the Elans.. Rico7jt those stash
pimp.gif
I need those..

Originally Posted by I am Memphis

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
I need those..

the good thing bout Elans is that they are long gone...lol
i just love that about them...
devil.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
I need those..

devil.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
I need those..

devil.gif
I know right, long gone...  I remember like it was yesterday when I grabbed mine, got them from the King of Prussia Plaza in PA back in 2008. I had just given up on my size, and the rep called me telling me she found a pair.. $701.43 after tax and shipping..$610 for the shoes, $35 shipping, and $56.43 tax(ouch.)

Originally Posted by ksteezy

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
I need those..

devil.gif
I know right, long gone...  I remember like it was yesterday when I grabbed mine, got them from the King of Prussia Plaza in PA back in 2008. I had just given up on my size, and the rep called me telling me she found a pair.. $701.43 after tax and shipping..$610 for the shoes, $35 shipping, and $56.43 tax(ouch.)

more like my favorite 5 that i have pics of...dont feel like taking pics of my feel fav 5...lazy 

more like my favorite 5 that i have pics of...dont feel like taking pics of my feel fav 5...lazy 

Back
Top Bottom